Brooklyn goes hard....Really?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Amare still looks like **** in practice...smh

iverson.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont know if Marv Alberts still commentating for the Nets. Hes usually not a homer type even when he was with us from what i recall. I havent seen the Nets games since moving to BK but i wouldnt be surprised if someone from a level thats higher up is telling the commentators to be more biased. I caught some of the special on the Nets they had on NBATV and it seemed like they were really over doing it, talking about them like they're a championship team. But thats business, thats how you fill seats to I guess i cant knock the hustle. Either way f*ck the Brooklyn not yets.

Mike Breen if anything is too negative. I dont like homer's but I felt Breen was often the opposite of a homer last year and some times i questioned if he was rooting for the other team.

lmao prove me wrong by neg repping me:boohoo: i could care less about a little colored strip next to my name. truth is in an off season Amare had better numbers in everything except rebounding and that is because the Nets had no other rebounders on the team. Not saying he isnt a talented rebounder but his rebounding stats are a little bit inflated.

I was joking about the neg rep chill my dude

Humphries is a good player whether or not his rebounding stats were inflated. If Stat continues to regress like he did last year Humphries will be better very soon and although i dont feel so, i couldnt hate on someone saying Humphries is a better player based off of last year.