STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!!!

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Man this thread got sad real quick, time to change the mood!
nba_g_heat99_576.jpg

650868_display_image.jpg

51604256.jpg

Patrick-Ewing.jpg

628x471.jpg

1984_patrickewing.jpg

And of course the chill out zone...
Jennifer-Hawkins-Bikini-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Miranda-Kerr-Bikini2.jpg

c.jpg

Now back to the Knicks!
AvI3FrtCQAAAUV3.jpg:large

-
-
And last but not least, something to look forward to this year:
rasheed-wallace.png

Let's all seperate our differences and learn to get along fellas. . .

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to fix the rep system and i removed all the "MeloMafia" positive reps and most of the negative ones by the members of STARMELO starting july20. Check out your rep power everybody, there were some major drops after the counter update :)

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I tried to fix the rep system and i removed all the "MeloMafia" positive reps and most of the negative ones by the members of STARMELO starting july20. Check out your rep power everybody, there were some major drops after the counter update :)

:alert:people are gonna kill themselves lol.:alert:

p0nder

Starter
hahaha oh man, this is some funny shizzz right here.

I'm a grown ass man and I approve of this right here.

21 shump street deserves all the reps for that post.

coolclyde is up on it.

#knickstape

iSaYughh

Starter
Look what happens when bounce outta NYC for a month! Saved my Big **** loving ass a lotta green laying low past 5weeks :lol:

Have a few liters of polish and Russian vodka in my bloodstream, and a dozen children en route, so I can probably speak most impartially and chillaxed on this, and say a few words.

1) The Melo Wars have officially begun. Barring a flawless season, this will not be the last time, nor the most violent conflict. The sides are firmly shaping up (including those still in the middle), and blood drawn. Everything up till now concerning Melo has been non violent skirmishes and politking. **** will get explosive this season.

I can't wait for the highQ debates.

2) I agree with Rono & Co., but can respect a good disruption to a system, even if it needs to get put in its place. I gotta give some cred to some wild assed desparados to even have the creative chops to pull off a stunt like this. Reminds me of vintage ABCD in spirit.

Rono came out too heated (which he admits) and got lulled into the trap laid by Melo Mafia. But he's obv spot on. Not to mention successful in what he wanted to accomplish.

Quality read either way gentlemen :beer:

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm the only one who lost rep BTW this is bull I'm going to the board of governors to file a grievance

This site is too small to worry about rep.

We basically know everyone who will post on a regular basis so it makes no sense to worry about rep. We should be glad we have a closed in community of great posters that love the Knicks instead of a huge forum full of idiots,children, 13 year olds and trolls.

My rep is horrible but idc because this is the only place i can share my Knick views with others. My friends arent addicted to the Knicks as much as me, thats why i post here because the same feelings i have for my team you guys do.

Rep is a gimmick to have people post more and more creatively. Rep is there to keep posters to keep posting to show they are "Well Respected".

(Rep this Please)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm the only one who lost rep BTW this is bull I'm going to the board of governors to file a grievance

Hardly. I joined out of a want to be polite, and lost 150, and there were other members that lost in excess of 500! I hadn't realized that much had been accumulated in such a short time. I think it was majority rep that was given alongside the comment "MeloMafia" or "STARMELO" that was deducted, so the rep you lost would have been only that. You wouldn't have lost any points that you got from others for something that wasn't STARMELO related.