Alonzo Mourning...

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Well I read in todays Daily News he's trying to work a buy out with the NJ Nets... If you were IT would you take the risk of signing him... can the knicks sign him? Should they?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks would consider buying about Bruno Sundov to make room in the roster for Robinson, I say IT would do the same for Alonzo...now it might be risky so I wouldn't sign him for more than a year.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I would definitely do it.
Mourning said he is willing to take a one year veteran's minimum ($1mil) to play for a contender. Against the Wolves our team looked dangerous but we didn't have that big man to slow down Garnett......Getting 15-20mins a game from Zo would be a huge plus for the knicks.
For $1mil, I would do it, hands down!

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
hmm

I don't know yet, I wanna see if he's worth it, he was a Knick nemasis a while back, so if it comes to that, I want him to be worthwhile....

newmove

Rotation player
It's a huge risk. If he's doing fine then I'd sign him for a year. But if he still have health problems then hell no. I'd like to hear first what do the doctors say.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
A year at one million...hell, we would be crazy not to take that risk...he would just help bang on the other team's bigs for 15-20 minutes...sure he may be done by Christmas...but it is worth the risk

e_D

Benchwarmer
Man Zo had a monster game last night. If he's capable of putting up 17 points, 5 rebs, and 6 blks once in every 5 games I'd jump on the opportunity to have this former rival wear a New York jersey.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I say if Zo is a possibility, we should do it. Nazr & Vin are proving to be very ineffective. I think that they should be ashamed that T-mobile is rebounding better than they are in limited minutes. Right now, half a Zo would be better than the two pylons we've got now.

P.S. I miss Mutombo

newmove

Rotation player
...and Mutombo had a great game last night as well...
It seems like the old guys take charge and step up to prove they're capable of playing in the best League. Damn, I wish Mu was performing that good like he did last night, here in New York.

Speaking of Zo. Damn, that was a great game from him! I think we should take a risk (if we have a chance to) and sign him to a 1 year deal.