NBA.com

smokes

Huge Member
What do you guys think of the new-look NBA.com?

Personally I didn't think it was possible for them to make that site look any worse but they've done a good job trying :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's always been sloppy, but I only ever went there for the top 10 and now the videos are bigger and better, so it's a win for me.

Hoopsworld takes the cake. Yardbarker is good too, they pursue random stories.

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
I think the change is to accommodate people who access the website from smart phones and tablets. They need bigger buttons/easy navigation or people on an iphone, droid, ipad, and surface won't visit.

smokes

Huge Member
I think the change is to accommodate people who access the website from smart phones and tablets. They need bigger buttons/easy navigation or people on an iphone, droid, ipad, and surface won't visit.

They already had an iPhone site though.

Seeing scores/box scores etc is a bit more painful and the overall look is pretty bad.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I just checked it out and as I was there I checked the standings and the Knicks are the only undefeated team in the pre-season :peace:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
I just checked it out and as I was there I checked the standings and the Knicks are the only undefeated team in the pre-season :peace:

yea.. we did however only play 2 game so far.. i can't see us losing to TOR tonight so we're probably gonna be 3 - 0

orangeblobman

Rotation player
It's a little cleaner, still pretty heavy though.

Step in the right direction.

To be honest, it's rare that I'm on any official NBA site, including the Knicks official site.