Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
carousel_Raptors_460.jpg

Knicks by 4.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Landry will do his best impression of Patrick Swayze in Ghost. Anytime he plays against a good team Landry Folds. Knicks will win this by 10+ with a strong performance coming from the man who got this thing started.:gony:

p0nder

Starter
i'm expecting a few KO members on tonight as we are doing the fantasy draft so this game will be well covered. Love it when they play the raptors. even better after the nash/landry thing.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I can't wait to see STAT and Ray balling together, that's gonna be an awesome game!

Love the Felt/Stat duo! One of the best in the league, check the numbers! Felton was in the runnings for the all star team with Stat on his side. Very excited for the p&r tonight.

They have a rookie center starting, some euro player? all our pg's should have a field day throwing lobs and inside dimes to Amare and Chandler.

Knicks by 7.

Starks

Starter
I still can't believe Landry got that contract from them. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Lowry and if takes off with Toronto

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`m really looking forward to this game. Seeing Amare and Felton together. I`m also looking forward to seeing Jonas Valanciunas play. He has been a sensational youth player in Europe and has a real chance of making it big.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Scipio I forgot about Jonas... He has a good chance to be good they need to bench Andrea for him if they still use him @ Center.

CA7

Scoring Champ
The rain had made me feel sad today as such

Landry will hit 5 3's, Novak will hit 0

Felton will have 6 TO's and be caught eating on the bench

STAT will miss 3 lay ups and 2 dunks

Aaron Gray will dunk on Tyson Chandler

Carmelo will pass when he should shoot and shoot when he should pass

Kidd will bring his flask to the bench and when driving to the basket run into it

James White will take off from the 3 point line and land at the foul line

Raptors by 20

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
The rain had made me feel sad today as such

Landry will hit 5 3's, Novak will hit 0

Felton will have 6 TO's and be caught eating on the bench

STAT will miss 3 lay ups and 2 dunks

Aaron Gray will dunk on Tyson Chandler

Carmelo will pass when he should shoot and shoot when he should pass

Kidd will bring his flask to the bench and when driving to the basket run into it

James White will take off from the 3 point line and land at the foul line

Raptors by 20

Hahahahaahhahaha whole post hilarious but Aaron Gray made me laugh hardest