• Kidd

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
images

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He's better than Ray for sure. Wish we could have swung a deal for him instead of Ray.
yeah iv'e always liked lowry myself. Him and Lawson are very fun pg's to watch. They may not be as big of names as cp3 and Derrick rose but they put up a good fight every time they step on the floor

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Prigioni is a great PnR passer. A great partner for STAT. We have to do a better job of closing down on the shooters though.

Kiyaman

Legend
Now is the TIME to shoot 3 ball shots .. not 12 or 14 in the first half of the game .. Woody got to put some players in check before regular season

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Ya win some Ya lose some, The raptors have definitely improved and their not a team we should sleep on.

Positives

-Offensively Amare looks phenomenal

-Prigioni Continues to impress

-Carmelo looks good getting to the rim

-James White active on the defensive end

-Melo & Amare showed some life chemistry wise finding each other for buckets or leading passes to get to the foul line

Negatives

-We need to defend the 3 point line better

-Defense could be better

-Amare still needs to assert himself more defensively

-Carmelo still needs to assert himself more defensively

-Rebounding could be better

-horrible 3 point shooting

-To many turnovers

Lets get ready for the Celtics tomorrow :gony:

finestrg

Rotation player
Very disappointing effort

The Good:

- Melo's post-up/bully-ball iso game going to the basket was effective. Outside shot was off but that's gonna happen. Overall he played well.
- Prigioni's overall play is very good. Runs the offense, hits shots, defends well (steals). Not some old man that can't keep up with guys -- he stays with his man nicely. And who said the guy can't get to the rim? No so. Real nice move splitting defenders for a layup at one point and he almost hit on another drive right side. Obviously not his game but he can do it. This guy's gonna help us.
- Copeland again showing he belongs and deserves a spot. We know he can score a little but he really is quite the underrated defender. Holds his position well and gets up to challenge shots down low w/o fouling.
- Kidd at the 2 will definitely work in spurts.

The Bad:

- Rebounding. Forget it. Gave this ****ty team way too may sec. chance opportunities. Rediculous. I felt like every missed shot they automatically got a 2nd opportunity...Shouldn't happen. Chandler wasn't even making up for things. We gotta pray Camby stays relatively healthy because he can be an equalizer here. Otherwise we might get killed on the glass most nights.
- No fast break opportunities at all. Hopefully that'll change when we get some of our more athletic players in there -- Brewer, JR & eventually Shump. Gotta find a way to release and get some easy ones. At least a few. Raptors were doing it all night. Gotta rebounding the damn ball first.
- I know it's STAT's 1st game so far so I should cut him a little slack, but he was awful tonight. Outside of a few nice vintage dunks with authority -- no rebounding and he continues to get his shot blocked in close at an alarming rate, just like what we saw last yr. I think we're gonna see him abandon this post up stuff quick. The O was rusty -- OK, I can understand that but don't let this rookie Valanciunas and Downy-soft Barigani maul you on the glass like that brah...Come on. That's all effort. Nothing more. HIT THAT ****ING GLASS DAMMIT! IT'S PART OF YOUR JOB!!! Jesus..That's gonna get old quick. No reason he shouldn't go for 10 a night easy but we all know it won't happen. Very frustrating.