Who tallies the most dimes?

• Felton

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Kidd

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

tiger0330

Legend
Great pass by James White....Kyle Lowry was a great addition by Toronto.
Why the Rockets would trade him and let Dragic go and pick up Lin still does not make sense to me. Lowry is a stout defender, can shoot and pass and that shake and bake on RayRay I don't think Lin is capable of.

metrocard

Legend
Why the Rockets would trade him and let Dragic go and pick up Lin still does not make sense to me. Lowry is a stout defender, can shoot and pass and that shake and bake on RayRay I don't think Lin is capable of.

Marketing for the Rockets, Lin may be a better scorer than Lowry, but Lowry is so complete especially defensively. Lin may be an injury prone player IMO, his style is like Larry Hughes; Hughes always been troubled with injuries.

Houston has Scott Machado, don't sleep on him!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Felton sounds like Fat Albert.

Hey, is anyone impressed with how polished and fundamental James White is? All that seasoning in Europe really helped.

Yup, White looks good. he has a pep in his step. You can tell that his legs are still fresh. I'm still waiting for Flight White to take off for a 360, between the legs, windmill slam from behind the free throw line.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Felton sounds like Fat Albert.

Hey, is anyone impressed with how polished and fundamental James White is? All that seasoning in Europe really helped.
:lol:

& iv'e noticed White is a great passer he's always finding his team mates, now if he can just become more consistent knocking down that jumper well be onto something.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Stat new moves still premature, we cant find a rhythm, exactly like last year, Woody, start working on that.

our 2nd unit is great on Off, but not that good D, it will be better with Camby.

Felton is loosing it a bit, but i prefer those turnovers on, lousy shots.
it will be fine i believe, but still, Amare & Melo you 2 are still our only hope to do something worthy this season