Knicks @ 76ers PSG - First look @ Brewer in O&B.

2 Evils: which would you prefer? a groundbreaking questionnaire.

• a thunderous kick to the scrotum.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • a nipple pierced with a knitting needle.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
carousel_Sixers_460.jpg

525767_4445937301791_1466614612_n.jpg

Team Reports

New York: The team was handed good and bad news at Sunday?s practice session. Amar?e Stoudemire flew back to New York after an MRI revealed a ruptured popliteal cyst behind his left knee. The power forward will have his knee reevaluated and is now listed out for approximately 2-3 weeks. On the flip side, Ronnie Brewer participated in the scrimmage session on Sunday and head coach Mike Woodson was optimistic that the shooting guard could play in Monday?s game against Philadelphia. Marcus Camby is on the trip with team but will not suit up for the contest at Syracuse?s Carrier Dome. J.R. Smith remains in New York nursing a sore ankle. The Knicks are entering their second to last preseason game with a 2-2 overall record.

Last Time Out
New York: The Knicks fell to the Celtics 109-98 on Saturday night in Albany despite 34 points from Chris Copeland.

Philadelphia: With a 88-79 win over the Celtics last night, the 76ers improved to 5-1 in exhibition play.

The Numbers Game

While fighting for a roster spot, Copeland showed some promise on Saturday night with most the Knicks starters on the sidelines. Copeland scored 34 points on 11-of-18 shooting, 3-of-4 behind the arc, and 9-of-9 at the charity stripe in 37 minutes of action.

Match-up to Watch

Ronnie Brewer vs. Jason Richardson

Brewer?s potential return to the Knicks lineup is significant. Carmelo Anthony categorized the offseason acquisition of Brewer as ?underrated? and most opposing shooting guards in the league would agree. Brewer is considered a stingy wing defender with a strong frame that helps him stifle some of the elite shooting guards in the NBA. One would assume he will be New York?s 2-guard on opening night if healthy and Monday night is a great chance for Brewer to regain game conditioning against Richardson.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
People who say preseason games don't count don't know sports. This is another great opportunity for us to get live practice I hope to see Brewer lock them up!:gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
I would combine the two evils together...If somone sewed my scrotum with a knitting needle it would relieve alotta tension for me

Lookin forward to see how we look with Brewer on the court and I wonder if we'll see Melo play PF

tiger0330

Legend
People who say preseason games don't count don't know sports. This is another great opportunity for us to get live practice I hope to see Brewer lock them up!:gony:
Tell the Lakers that the games count with them being 0-6. They ain't worried either that they haven't won one game in the pre-season hearing them talk.

KBlack25

Starter
I just want to see us getting good shots. Not concerned with them falling so much as I'm concerned with us being able to find and take open looks.

I saw some Melo again settling for bad contested jumpers against the Raptors. Need guys to get open and not stagnate.

KingCharles34

All Star
I believe this will be our first preseason game where Carmelo is starting at PF...could it because of the return of Brewer?

Or is it because perhaps Woodson is expecting Stat to be out more then 2 to 3 weeks, and is preparing this team for a season with one less PF then they planned on having?

smokes

Huge Member
I like this lineup a lot. Obviously this is the first time it's played together so the rust is showing but the potential for this lineup to dominate both ends of the court is there.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Check that behind the back dish from Prig!
He continues to impress game after game and this copeland guy has a knack for getting to the line. I wouldn't mind seeing a bench lineup of

Prigioni
Jr
Novak
Copeland
Camby

this way prigioni and Cope can continue to play the P&R game and you'll have Jr and Novak out on the wings. I know Jr is the go to guy off the bench but he's not always consistent. With prigioni and Cope working the P&R thats another weapon we can have off the bench instead of watching ISO JR every play