This website is trash...

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Haha not the KO forums of course, but the main pages and menus are ALL OUTDATED. I see this every time i come on the site. I don't really care if it's been mentioned before, but there it is.

The site is completely outdated and irrelevant. The forum makes the website special.

Congrats to you, me, and all of us! :beer:

(yes i realize this was fairly worthless no need to respond)

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I think the Old look makes the site look unique and classy.

&

I believe Rady said the site was getting an update soon, if it's really that unbearable to look at...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it's because you're still a lurker. a lot of functions are inactive in this group

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
the website being outdated has most likely scared away any potential posters to join the forum

Could be the case. It certainly needs an upgrade ASAP. We've been getting a swarm of Euro posters coming in, which has been awesome. It spins me out that so many of them use the English language better than a lot of the Americans on the site. :lol:

Upgrade's not far away, I don't think.

knicksin60

Starter
Crazy⑧s;254167 said:
And?......................Seriously, what's boring about this site?

Sometimes there aren't enough posters that are logged on. For a forum that is easy to find on Google this site should have a lot more active users. Even a couple of years ago when the Knicks were starting to become relevant the forum would go days without much activity.