The Orange and Blue vs The Black and White- Pre-Season Game Thread

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo needs to work for a drive to the basket. WTF is with all of these perimeter shots. Clearly, his shot is not working, so why not try to get a closer shot at the rim?

no one the Nets have to worry about besides him, so when he drives they collapse.

He should drive more but he doesn't have moves, he wont cross over and attack. I said this off-season he should of did a ton of ball handling(pause) work to attack from the perimeter more

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
no one the Nets have to worry about besides him, so when he drives they collapse.

He should drive more but he doesn't have moves, he wont cross over and attack. I said this off-season he should of did a ton of ball handling(pause) work to attack from the perimeter more

I agree. I don't know what happened to his dribbling, but he seems to have lost some of it. Maybe its the quickness, but early on in their careers, Melo was a better ball handler than LeBron, IMO.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I agree. I don't know what happened to his dribbling, but he seems to have lost some of it. Maybe its the quickness, but early on in their careers, Melo was a better ball handler than LeBron, IMO.

He was a better player early on

Melo still got some moves especially when he makes quicker decisions

-look
-catch
-attack
-kick or finish

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope we're just playing fool to catch wise on the opening night. :smokin:

I dont know about that .. Melo walkin the ball up court, while Kidd & Felton are out front lookin to run the ball .. in first quarter

Prig & Coleman are gettin their star-roll on as soon as the 2nd quarter .. in this last exhibition game

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
satisfying first half

Felton- Looked great on both ends of the floor

Brewer- aggressive on both ends of the floor, i like how he wasn't hesitant to be offensive minded.

Pablo- Continues to impress

Copeland- Decent game so far

Carmelo- struggling to find his shot