The Orange and Blue vs The Black and White- Pre-Season Game Thread

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks summer league team with Copeland, White, Thompson look like Shiiit because our coaching-staff and Grunwald did not put a PG on the team. The trio of players above started showing their true talent in the few weeks of working with Prig, Felton, and Kidd.

I want all our preseason bench roster that dont make the team put on the Erie Bayhawks d.league team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Knicks summer league team with Copeland, White, Thompson look like Shiiit because our coaching-staff and Grunwald did not put a PG on the team. The trio of players above started showing their true talent in the few weeks of working with Prig, Felton, and Kidd.

I want all our preseason bench roster that dont make the team put on the Erie Bayhawks d.league team.

I wanna keep Sims in the Bayhawks. I see potential to be a great, great role playing bruiser in Sims. It's just there.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
James White is a polished player now and will be able to contribute since he's been playing at a higher level the past 3 years. His passing skills have improved, and he's still one of the most of the athletic players on the team, playing in Europe has made him well rounded and he'll add strong depth because it seems like our wing players are injury prone.

You could be right about White but I don't see it I'd still rather have Thompson, I think his potential is a lot higher than White I think he can develop into a decent low risk rotational player. I also think his shooting(once he got more comfortable) is more useful than James Whites athleticism.

Or at the very least just leave that spot open for any potential good pick ups out there