Position: Point God
D.O.B.: May 17, 1977 (age 35)
Hood: R?o Tercero, C?rdoba
Nationality: Argentine / Italiano
Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Weight: 180 lb (82 kg)
Career highlights and awards
Spanish Cup MVP (2006)
2? All-Euroleague Second Team (2006, 2007)
Spanish Supercup MVP (2008)

pablo-prigioni.jpg

6% body fat type guy.

pabloprigioni.jpg

Born to win.

ny_g_pablo-prigioni_mb_400.jpg

A man with a plan in his hand.

pablo1.jpg

Wants to bring his history of success to NYK and get another championship.​

Last edited:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
All i know is that i picked him up in my fantasy league. I see this guy playing a good amount of minutes with Kid and Felton. From what i see, he is an assist machine and with the knicks new tougher team defense, i'm sure the points Kidd and Felton will end up with some foul trouble giving him those minutes.

iJoe

Rotation player
Guy is Jason Kidd number 2. Really plays a lot like him.

What surprised me the most is how much he talks. Really didn't expect that but I love it.

Paul1355

All Star
This guy should run the first-team offense.

He should but he has worked so well with the 2nd unit that u dont want to break that up..

and imagine if Felton got he news that he was no longer the starting PG? He would cry and run to McDonalds and relapse.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I'd still start Felton because Pablo's much more of a playmaker who can get lesser players more involved and better shots. I think Felton might try to shoot more if he ran the 2nd unit.

Plus I like that Felton can score to keep the other PG's working more on both ends.

But I think Pablo could work well with the 1st unit and his defense is really impressive so far.

KBlack25

Starter
He should but he has worked so well with the 2nd unit that u dont want to break that up..

and imagine if Felton got he news that he was no longer the starting PG? He would cry and run to McDonalds and relapse.

On the plus side Ray would help stimulate the economy by buying out every Crumbs in the city.

crumbs.jpg

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
About how many years do you think Prigioni has left?

He's a 36 years of age rookie, in good/great shape, and I'm guessing his mileage isn't like other 36 years of age NBA players. How long do you think he could keep up at this level athletically? He has the PG skills and IQ, so that's not an issue.

There's only been older rookies early on in the NBA, so there's no statistics to say that he can't go significantly past the usual age of retirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prigioni is 35. The seasons in Argentina don't really take a toll on your body as much as NBA seasons do, so he doesn't have the body of an average 35 year old NBA player. I think he can still stay in the league for a few more years.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Prigioni is 35. The seasons in Argentina don't really take a toll on your body as much as NBA seasons do, so he doesn't have the body of an average 35 year old NBA player. I think he can still stay in the league for a few more years.

THIS! He played in his home country and Europe. We can all agree that those leagues don't have the same pace as the NBA.

Plus, he is in a REALLY good shape for his age. And let's not forget the fact that he's a back-up guard, so he's always coming of the bench with fresh mental and physical energy.

I say he can play a good 3-4 years in the NBA, including this one.

KingCharles34

All Star
He doesnt dominate with his athleticism, he does a good job of running an offense with his craftyness and experience. Hes slick...and hes probably got the wear and tear of a 32 year old so I can see him going as many as 4 or 5 more years. Its not like hes playing huge minutes, I can see him stickin around as a good role player

CA7

Scoring Champ
I want a younger PG next year behind Kidd and Felton, Bo McCalebb would be a great pick up for us he's 27 and is a straight beast in europe

Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year (2007)
2x All-Euroleague Second Team (2010, 2012)
Italian SuperCup MVP (2011)
FIBA EuroBasket All Tournament Team (2011)
Alphonso Ford Trophy (2012)
Italian League MVP (2012)