Cope made the team!

CoolClyde

very happy with this acquisition, been a fan of Land of Cope from summer league.
can't go wrong with Prig-Cope combo, more power to 2nd team.
:gony:

finestrg

Rotation player
Good deal, glad we kept him. Also agree with finestrg that we could do better at the 2 guard, need a better shooter than White imo.

Even if it's not a better shooter per say, I'll take a better overall player...Granted, I'd like to see us add a consistent knock-down 40% 3-pt shooter at the 2 but I'll settle for a clear across-the-board upgrade over White, who's overall skills just don't impress me. This man's known for his youtube dunks...That's it!!! Come on man...Such a juvenile signing by the organization, honestly..I want a skilled player, even if he's not the best shooter, to fill in if guys like Brewer and JR can't go and Shump's recovery takes longer than anticipated..Look at Terrance Williams for example. Just became available last Monday. I like this kid man. Always have...Big, strong 2 with a slick handle, can really get to the basket plus he's a very good rebounder and passer for an off-guard and he's known for his defense. Not a terrible shooter too -- he was good from 3-pt range his senior yr at Louisville (38.5%). No reason he couldn't develop into a solid mid to deep range shooter in the NBA. His shooting mechanics/form is sound, his release is clean & smooth and he has soft touch..All this guy needs is a consistent PT to get his confidence up and a commitment from some organization somewhere. All the bouncing around hasn't helped his development at all just like it hasn't helped a lot of kids that teams just give up on. I really like T-Will's ability to handle it, make decisions with the ball for others and go get his own shot when plays break down and the team needs it. And ya wanna laugh -- I think this guy's a better dunker than White! Very athletic and much better equiped to penetrate and attack the basket than White is (much better handle)...Very underrated player imo. Overall this guy possesses much better skills than James White, soup to nuts. I know the Knicks won't do it--they seem content with White for some bizarre reason--but I'd swap out White for Terrance Williams in a heartbeat. Woody would love this guy too btw. He plays defense. Should've scooped this guy up last Monday as soon as he got cut by Detroit. When the Lakers cut Chris Douglas-Roberts, Dallas scooped him up right away...Just sayin'. I think T-Will might be a better talent than Ronnie Brewer to be honest.

Last edited:
Even if it's not a better shooter per say, I'll take a better overall player...Granted, I'd like to see us add a consistent knock-down 40% 3-pt shooter at the 2 but I'll settle for a clear across-the-board upgrade over White, who's overall skills just don't impress me. This man's known for his youtube dunks...That's it!!! Come on man...Such a juvenile signing by the organization, honestly..I want a skilled player, even if he's not the best shooter, to fill in if guys like Brewer and JR can't go and Shump's recovery takes longer than anticipated..Look at Terrance Williams for example. Just became available last Monday. I like this kid man. Always have...Big, strong 2 with a slick handle, can really get to the basket plus he's a very good rebounder and passer for an off-guard and he's known for his defense. Not a terrible shooter too -- he was good from 3-pt range his senior yr at Louisville (38.5%). No reason he couldn't develop into a solid mid to deep range shooter in the NBA. His shooting mechanics/form is sound, his release is clean & smooth and he has soft touch..All this guy needs is a consistent PT to get his confidence up and a commitment from some organization somewhere. All the bouncing around hasn't helped his development at all just like it hasn't helped a lot of kids that teams just give up on. I really like T-Will's ability to handle it, make decisions with the ball for others and go get his own shot when plays break down and the team needs it. And ya wanna laugh -- I think this guy's a better dunker than White! Very athletic and much better equiped to penetrate and attack the basket than White is (much better handle)...Very underrated player imo. Overall this guy possesses much better skills than James White, soup to nuts. I know the Knicks won't do it--they seem content with White for some bizarre reason--but I'd swap out White for Terrance Williams in a heartbeat. Woody would love this guy too btw. He plays defense. Should've scooped this guy up last Monday as soon as he got cut by Detroit. When the Lakers cut Chris Douglas-Roberts, Dallas scooped him up right away...Just sayin'. I think T-Will might be a better talent than Ronnie Brewer to be honest.

T.Williams is no bad, but I honestly would rather chase a player like M.Pietris to take Whites spot at SG.

He has been playing a lot better than I expected him to and I'm glad he made the roster. I think his game will get better as the season progresses and he still has a lot of room to grow.