Knicks @ BKN: Nov 26th @ 7:00pm - The delayed showdown takes place at last.

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I can't believe Amare is injured again.. Actually that's a lie, of course I can believe he's injured. It's wearing real thin though.
STAT is simply the next Z-Bo/Curry/Marbury, as soon as the next season dude's gonna retire/sign in China/end up with a ****ty franchise. NY isn't for everyone.

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT is simply the next Z-Bo/Curry/Marbury, as soon as the next season dude's gonna retire/sign in China/end up with a ****ty franchise. NY isn't for everyone.

I'm starting to feel like New York isn't for anyone

Are you suggesting that Amare would become a better player and get a ring if we traded him? :D

Well if he was the main man on a team again i believe he can get back to 22 and 8 but the funny thing is that IMHO i believe with Amare as a #2 option we wont ever win a ring.

Amare would be a great 3rd option and would be unstoppable, thats partly why i was glad miami got Chris Bosh because Bosh simply sucks in my eyes and Amare/Wade/James would've been nasty.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Amp up for this one, KO. I'm psyched for it! Am definitely concerned about the rebounding edge for the Nets, and hope that Camby gets enough burn and is effective.

Sage

Rotation player
Can't wait for this one. Time to show the Nets that there's only one team in town.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I said it before the Spurs and Memphis games and I'm saying it now..

Woody has to move Melo out of the 4 spot....let Sheed start tomorrow night.

Brooklyn utilizes two matcups on offense and we have the players to nuetralize them both but not with our current starting 5. Kidd will give his all but Johnson will kill him in the post. Joe Johnson has been streaky all season the best bet is to get him off to a slow start.

Ronnie has the size and defensive tenacity to throw him off early and he'll be shakey the rest of the game if we do.

here is how we should start the game

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Sheed
Tyson

look regardless of where we start Melo at he'll have Wallace covering him, so there is no advantage in putting him at the 4 tomorrow the only thing we can get is foul trouble for Melo with him banging in the post on D.

Sheed will be able to get his shot off on Humphries and Humphries will not pose a big enough problem on D for Sheed.

Melo can help off as needed and dare Wallace to hit shots.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I said it before the Spurs and Memphis games and I'm saying it now..

Woody has to move Melo out of the 4 spot....let Sheed start tomorrow night.

Brooklyn utilizes two matcups on offense and we have the players to nuetralize them both but not with our current starting 5. Kidd will give his all but Johnson will kill him in the post. Joe Johnson has been streaky all season the best bet is to get him off to a slow start.

Ronnie has the size and defensive tenacity to throw him off early and he'll be shakey the rest of the game if we do.

here is how we should start the game

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Sheed
Tyson

look regardless of where we start Melo at he'll have Wallace covering him, so there is no advantage in putting him at the 4 tomorrow the only thing we can get is foul trouble for Melo with him banging in the post on D.

Sheed will be able to get his shot off on Humphries and Humphries will not pose a big enough problem on D for Sheed.

Melo can help off as needed and dare Wallace to hit shots.

I agree with all of the above but feel Woodson has fallen far too inlove with small ball. Everyone knew we'd get killed by memphis if we played it and we did.

Put Kidd on the bench and let him lead the 2nd unit into battle (where it will also be won). And for ****S sake, PLAY CAMBY MORE! He deserves 15-20min per game.

deamon

Benchwarmer
The question should be, how many turnovers will have Melo?
20 in last 3 games, too much!

And let's see how last year DPOY will stop red hot Lopez?
I expect better defense, than he has been showing this season.
Step up TC!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Honestly, I don't expect TC to do a good job defensively against Lopez. He's shown a tendency to bite on fakes by bigmen who can shoot it. He struggled against the likes of Bosh and Bargnani last season, who are both excellent shooters. Lopez is a decent enough mid range shooter who can also post up. What I do expect from Chandler today is to attack on the offensive end to make Lopez work the whole game.

I'll be cheering you on TC. Can't wait for the outcome of this game. :gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Cant wait for this game tonight. I gotta squeeze in a quick nap, some manual stimulation, work out, and then comeback to read this gamethread before the thread starts.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
So pumped for this game I woke up like 2 hours early...

This has got to be up there with the SAS game as one of the huge tests of this young season. Brooklyn are off to a hot start and they have a very deep team, they are going to be amped for this at home.