Sponsored Freeroll - win $300 cash

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The nice people at DraftStreet.com are running a freeroll at KO, which is a contest that is free to enter and they provide the money for the prizepool.

The concept is pretty simple, DraftStreet provides the chance to compete in different fantasy games against other people but you get to win nice cash.

You can have daily or weekly scoring periods which means that you can make a team and win your league in the same day!

More about it, here: http://www.knicksonline.com/site-news/knicksonline-freeroll-2012.html

CoolClyde

thanks Rady. i joined, came in last place (387?) for the one-day KO draft thingee.

it's a pretty cool site, i'm thinking of going in for some low budget ($2-$5) tournaments, once i get my street feet wet and figure out how to draft better. playing a one-day head to head today for credits, 6-man league.

interesting. hope you make some bucks out of this.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you like it, i'm curious if anyone else tried it, from what it looks like it is only available to US/Canada residents..

smokes

Huge Member
thanks Rady. i joined, came in last place (387?) for the one-day KO draft thingee.

it's a pretty cool site, i'm thinking of going in for some low budget ($2-$5) tournaments, once i get my street feet wet and figure out how to draft better. playing a one-day head to head today for credits, 6-man league.

interesting. hope you make some bucks out of this.

So wait, hundreds of people someway via our site entered this Knicksonline.com thing but no one is really talking about it? Shame.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
DraftStreet.com has it's own traffic (not just what KO sends), and a lot of other affiliates. Those hundreds of other players might have come from other different places :)

CoolClyde

Coolclyde wins!

Coolclyde wins today's free daily snake competition!
60 street creds! i'm bad! you know it!