This Has To Be Our Mentality This Year

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Relevance

George Bernard Shaw suggested that the greatest wrong against another was not hatred, but indifference, which he described as the essence of inhumanity. Unfortunately the upper echelon teams like Miami and Boston do not hate us -- we're irrelevant to them. We have to change that, but I have grave concerns about our current team.

Melo and Chandler are stars. Our PG troika, though aging, is far better than adequate. Novak can shoot. JR? who knows? Our bench has the credentials but is old and injury prone.

I am a loyal fan and have been from the days of Harry Gallatin and Carl Braun, but I am not drinking the Kool-Aid. We are not close to Miami, or even the Celtics. And the worst part -- we have no opportunity for improvement for at least three years.

We went all in for LeBron and Amare's contract was the principal investment. Melo, despite all his talent, and Chandler are not enough.

I do not question the quest for LeBron, but in retrospect we never had a chance. Our front office has done very little right for almost two decades.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
George Bernard Shaw suggested that the greatest wrong against another was not hatred, but indifference, which he described as the essence of inhumanity. Unfortunately the upper echelon teams like Miami and Boston do not hate us -- we're irrelevant to them. We have to change that, but I have grave concerns about our current team.

Melo and Chandler are stars. Our PG troika, though aging, is far better than adequate. Novak can shoot. JR? who knows? Our bench has the credentials but is old and injury prone.

I am a loyal fan and have been from the days of Harry Gallatin and Carl Braun, but I am not drinking the Kool-Aid. We are not close to Miami, or even the Celtics. And the worst part -- we have no opportunity for improvement for at least three years.

We went all in for LeBron and Amare's contract was the principal investment. Melo, despite all his talent, and Chandler are not enough.

I do not question the quest for LeBron, but in retrospect we never had a chance. Our front office has done very little right for almost two decades.

Oldtimer deserves a trophy, and his own Knicks column. I nominate the savvy old badger for the first KnicksOnline blog entry this year. Every new enterprise must be kicked off with a resounding BANG.

p0nder

Starter
Old Timers pessimism is palpable among the old timey knicks fans. Not sure if it's realism or a jaded discontentment that drives such thoughts and perceptions. Only time will tell. Something old timer's clocked a lot of... Perhaps we should listen....

OR PERHAPS **** THAT GO KNICKS!! MELO GONNA BEAST ON THE BLOCK. BULLY BALL IN EFFECT MODE. RASHEED GONNA KNOCK THE REFS TEETH OUT WITH A RIGHT HOOK. ROLL OUT #KNICKSTAPE ALL DAY!!! Best line up we've had since 99. maybe since the early 90's.. maybe even better... Can't hate on that!

p0nder

Starter
Also **** rondo and his overrated bull****. Celtics bout to fall off this year and he will be the reason.

tiger0330

Legend
The Heat are so damn good I think I would go the other way and not say anything to make them mad.

Their offensive firepower is awesome, will they ever score less than 100ppg this season and I bet they win 65+ games this year.

Sad part about this is that the day and age of i hate you on the court but respect you off of it is gone.

KG/Sheed/Wade/CP3/Kobe/Rondo- Are the only people left like that.

Also **** rondo and his overrated bull****. Celtics bout to fall off this year and he will be the reason.

71056d1260385328-surebets-become-millionaire-just-one-year-dick-head.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo Anthony
Tyson Chandler
Raymond Felton
Amare Stoudemire
JR Smith
Iman Shumpert
Steve Novak
Marcus Camby
Jason Kidd
Ronnie Brewer

We can compete with Boston and Miami at full strength, problem is getting to full strength

Carmelo Anthony
Tyson Chandler
Raymond Felton
Amare Stoudemire
JR Smith
Iman Shumpert
Steve Novak
Marcus Camby
Jason Kidd
Ronnie Brewer

We can compete with Boston and Miami at full strength, problem is getting to full strength

I'd take that lineup on paper for my 2K13 association over Miami or Boston.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think we are a mean team. Chandlers a mean guy, hes sets dirty picks on smaller players. I consider Carmelo to be a dirty player, I see him shove other players alot. Feltons got some bully in him too. I dont even have to anything about Sheed, Kurt Thomas is real physical. Shump talks trash, JR showboats. Novak hot dogs as well

smokes

Huge Member
Rondo doesn't like LeBron and you cant blame him for taking the pic, Garnett has no love for Ray Allen he's a traitor, period

Garnett wouldn't even be in Boston if not for wanting to team up with Ray Allen to win the title, and now he's mad that Ray left for Miami to have another go.

Sense, this makes none.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Lin who lol where the hell are all the guys who said we will regret not having him:gony::agreed:
We probably will. Lin's played pretty well in Houston so far, and the backcourt duo of him and James Harden is looking pretty deadly. I predict that Lin will have a better season than Felton will this year, but that's nothing against the Knicks, considering we made some great pickups.

I've been most impressed by Pablo, because he's shown himself to be a legit NBA-caliber backup PG, and the initial thought I had about him was that he was just some Euro scrub.