Knicks/Nets game POSTPONED - to be played on November 26.

Greg Anthony ‏@GregAnthony50

The @nyknicks and @BrooklynNets game has been postponed!!! Sorry to hear but totally understand
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Right after Greg Anthony tweets that #Knicks-#Nets is postponed, power goes out at the Knicks training center. Hmmm

@HowardBeckNYT
Mayor scooped by @GregAnthony50 RT @RichSandomir Appears to be true: Knicks-Nets game will be cancelled. Mayor Bloomberg about to announce

Welp. I have work tomorrow so Im not totally bummed.. I woulda missed most of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

petescud

Starter
I was just seeing the damages/blackout/floods and was wondering how they would play this game. My heart goes out to my NY friends/family. Hope your all ok

Oh btw Knicks are saying the Miami game is still on for now.. So now we'll open the season by getting our ass beat on national tv at home... smh...

Starks

Starter
I guess it wasn't meant to be. Supposedly the subways will be back up and running 2mrw, but there is still no power under 34th street. Can't blame them for wanting to ring in the year with a half empty arena.

KingCharles34

All Star
Well I hate to say it but I think if anything the league did us a favor, now we won't be starting the season 0 and 2 like the Lakers

petescud

Starter
Lets whip some ass...1-1 doesn't sound too bad...without amare, Sheed and Shump, its going to be hard to beat miami...i think we're even with the Nets at the worst

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not sure about the Nets...on one hand, we will miss Stats offense. But on the other hand hes a liability on defense and theres not a single player on the team we could plug in at PF that would do a worse job defensively then Fashion Queen Amarknee. Im having a hard time figuring out how good we will be. I think it depends on the consistency of players like Felton and Jr Smith. These guys have to score, Novak too and Chandler.

Last edited: