Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

CoolClyde

awestruck by the innovative approach DZWONS SON! excellent job!
reptitude! sh*t, can't rep now, gotta spread the cc seed around. soon!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Ahhhhhhhhh! That was awesome. Definitely a unique GT and a very clean and slick one at that. Great job from our resident GT gurus, Dzwonsson and Crazy 8s. :beer:

I agree that we'll probably lose this one to the defending champs. Maybe even lose by 20 or 30, but facing a well-oiled Miami team early on in the season can only be a positive for us. Getting an early look at just how good the HEAT can play will give our guys an early reminder of how hard they should play the entire season to catch up with the elite teams of the NBA, and just how important it is to get home court advantage come playoff time. Win or lose, I'm just glad that Knicks basketball is back and I'll be here supporting the team all the way through.

More power to KO and green rep for everybody who posts in this thread. :beer::beat::aplause::gony:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Nice GT... finally after 4 long months it seems as if it were yesterday we lost that game 5.

im remaining hopeful we can surprise tonight. hopefully the chemistry will be overpowering.

#GOKNICKS :gony:

LeFlume

All Star
Knicks Online - We Invent The Future :gony:

Great game thread DzWon :beer:

Let's beat the heat and punk that punk ass biatch LeBitch. :peace:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
It's a unique work of art, many thanks to you! But i personally prefer the classical way, I see myself as an old school guy lol. It's a wonderful work though!

So, we have:

felton
kidd
brewer
melo
tyson

hmmm, basically this is a defensive line-up. Our only offensive option is melo.

I like it, good luck knicks!

KingCharles34

All Star
I am wowed by the creativity and I really liked the background, Crazy8's did his thing too. Green rep for both of you (no MM)

wow.png

I am looking forward to the game as of right now but im concerned that it may not be too far into the game when i start not enjoying it and switching back and forth between Knicks-Heat and other games

CA7

Scoring Champ
I still dont get how people think Brooklyn is this phenomenal team, they added 1 player and won 33% of their games last year