Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Great win. They took a lot of threes, but it wasn't the only positive on offense.

I'd love to see Woodson give the Copeland/Prigioni duo a chance.

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's funny how mike wilbon has absolutely nothing to say about the Knicks win. He just sits there looking disappointed. Like he lost a bet.

It's funny how mike wilbon has absolutely nothing to say about the Knicks win. He just sits there looking disappointed. Like he lost a bet.

Yeah im sittin here stunned. They keep joking about Miami being in a nightclub and Wilbon said our win was improbable to say the least.

SMH i guess we have to just keep playing ball, i cant say i blame them since every year we think the Knicks are for real and then they flatten out but i think Woodson is going to keep the ship afloat.

Jr Smith is a selfish chucker who does not play defense or pass the ball. You mother ****ers look real stupid won't say names but you know who you are #knickstape

Wargames

Starter
Amen. He has a zero ball IQ. He can play but Woodson rope for him is too long.

I agree he could shoot us out the game but Woodson had to put him in to help keep Miami honest on defense. the 3 plays Prior to Smith coming in to go for his Miami just began double teaming Melo cause we missed a few 3's. The threat of hi making his own shot did force Miami to play man more and double less.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ahhhhhhhhh! That was awesome. Definitely a unique GT and a very clean and slick one at that. Great job from our resident GT gurus, Dzwonsson and Crazy 8s. :beer:

I agree that we'll probably lose this one to the defending champs. Maybe even lose by 20 or 30, but facing a well-oiled Miami team early on in the season can only be a positive for us. Getting an early look at just how good the HEAT can play will give our guys an early reminder of how hard they should play the entire season to catch up with the elite teams of the NBA, and just how important it is to get home court advantage come playoff time. Win or lose, I'm just glad that Knicks basketball is back and I'll be here supporting the team all the way through.

More power to KO and green rep for everybody who posts in this thread. :beer::beat::aplause::gony:

All I did was a brief write up for this. I deserve no dap. DZ is the f'ing KING!

Jr Smith is a selfish chucker who does not play defense or pass the ball. You mother ****ers look real stupid won't say names but you know who you are #knickstape

I dont get it, JR had a bad shooting night but he played within the system and when he was our main scoring option he was aggressive. He played excellent defense and showed he really wants to be a consistent/reliable player.

That statement could have waited until it was actually valid to say.

Yeah im sittin here stunned. They keep joking about Miami being in a nightclub and Wilbon said our win was improbable to say the least.

SMH i guess we have to just keep playing ball, i cant say i blame them since every year we think the Knicks are for real and then they flatten out but i think Woodson is going to keep the ship afloat.
This pissed me off as well.. but like you said cant really blame them given our history.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
CONGRATS!!!!!! What an opener, what a tremendous win!!

- BALL MOVEMENT was the key of this win.

- Shooting: I can't blame melo or JR for their shooting percentages, they are our BEST offensive weapons and we gotta let this one slide.

- Defense: I AM LOVING THE HUSTLE! Brewer, Brewer and Brewer!! This guy is a defensive beast! All of the other guys did well in the rebounding department, and what about steals? WOW! WE HAD 10 STEALS VS ONLY 4 STEALS FOR MIAMI! Now that's some good defense!

It was a GREAT game, this should boost the players' morale to the MAX! I mean, a win against the champs who took us out last season in our opener? Without 3 key players in camby, stat and shump? THAT'S JUST THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF TURRRUBLE!

Knicks are back my amigos!

petescud

Starter
amazing game. The guys played within themselves, passed the ball., got a lot of open shots, and rebounded better then i'd have thought. Especially offensive. I'm impressed. I'd think the Heat have to had marked us down as in the top 3 of the eastern Conference after this game....Go Knicks. Had a great time watching the team ball played today

Forrest17

Rotation player
Jason F***in kidd. What a smart smart player he is. Guys with seriously high baskeball IQ is what we have been missing from our teams this past few years. He makes such a difference.

Smith played ok. Took stupid shots but kept the ball moving and made some nice passes and good stops. A good bench player

Felton was pretty good too. A solid performance

Melo will be god tier this season. A beast of a player finally awakening in NY

Prigs had a little trouble, needs to shoot more because the defense knows that all he plans on doing is passing which makes it harder for him to get in good passes

Novak proving he is the single best pure shooter in the entire f***in league

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
we won and shot poorly...thats a pretty good win

but espn jocks brush it off as a ...heat chip hangover, or they "gave it to them because we needed one after sandy..." no credit where its due...

oh, but when the lakers win their first...by jee golly they are unstoppable now or gonna tear it up now...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I am not hating on JR that is my guy! You got people on here who ****ing hate and think he is overrated JR took LESS $$$ to play for us he is gonna make yall eat **** all year. Never seen a fan base hate on they own players so much , every chance I get this year I will remind you of this. #TeamSwish and yes I am mad as hell lol:gony: