Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
wow cant believe what just happen!!! this knick team has a lot of pieces ,IF we can stay healthy ...... dare i say ??? could we be a 2 or 3 seed in the east???? think about it guys when shump and stat get back??? ....hmmmm can only dream about what could be possible...... IF we can stay healthy

metrocard

Legend
00595664_dance_gif

jean_claude_got_moves.gif

479792_o.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
Nah that was Jalen picking up the haterade from where Berry left off.

I had music playing and half an ear listening to the TV, thought it was Wilbon. Disappointed to now know it was Jalen but ill let it slide since he sonned two of the worst haters from ESPN; Skip Baseless and Screamin Gay Stiff

Holy **** that was ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!! We played 90s type defense.. 3s were going in.. Crowd was hype... THis is gonna be a good year fellas :afro::smokin::peace::thumbsup::gony:

Wargames

Starter
I had music playing and half an ear listening to the TV, thought it was Wilbon. Disappointed to now know it was Jalen but ill let it slide since he sonned two of the worst haters from ESPN; Skip Baseless and Screamin Gay Stiff

Knick hate aside he is a cool dude but now that the game is over i need my TnT fix

nyk_nyk

All Star
Great start to the season by destroying the best team. I'm especially glad it was the Heat because if it wasn't, you'd hear people saying lets see how good the Knicks really are when they play the Heat. We just took that away.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Like I said in the mentality thread

I dont wanna win games, I wanna beat teams

We beat the Heat tonight

KingCharles34

All Star
Holy **** that was ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!! We played 90s type defense.. 3s were going in.. Crowd was hype... THis is gonna be a good year fellas :afro::smokin::peace::thumbsup::gony:

Honestly the way we looked tonite the 90's team would get sonned. They were a great defensive team but not a great offensive team. Hittin 19 outta 36 three pointers is crazy, some of them against good defense

elcol

Rotation player
Really starting to like Brewer, great defensive player! With Shump back this team will be unstoppable on defense.

Honestly the way we looked tonite the 90's team would get sonned. They were a great defensive team but not a great offensive team. Hittin 19 outta 36 three pointers is crazy, some of them against good defense
Hell yeah. I feel so much better about this team after that game. I thought we had a chance to be pretty good but I also knew we had question marks heading into the season. We should be alright if we paly like that on most nights obviously