Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

KingCharles34

All Star
That might be the best quarter I've seen Melo play...Ive seen him score like that but the defense he played
aqDwC.png

Rob Low

Rotation player
Im more excited about the D he played on Lebron and Wade than the scoring. He needs to stop guarding Lebron until the 4th though cause I don't wanna see him get into foul trouble. Lebron isn't guarding Melo

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
DZ bringing the future

What an inspiring first quarter! Tokyo Bay is saturated in my Knick passion right now.

Prigioni looks switched on!

This was incredibly creative and awesome, job well done :beer:

awestruck by the innovative approach DZWONS SON! excellent job!
reptitude! sh*t, can't rep now, gotta spread the cc seed around. soon!

Ahhhhhhhhh! That was awesome. Definitely a unique GT and a very clean and slick one at that. Great job from our resident GT gurus, Dzwonsson and Crazy 8s. :beer:

I agree that we'll probably lose this one to the defending champs. Maybe even lose by 20 or 30, but facing a well-oiled Miami team early on in the season can only be a positive for us. Getting an early look at just how good the HEAT can play will give our guys an early reminder of how hard they should play the entire season to catch up with the elite teams of the NBA, and just how important it is to get home court advantage come playoff time. Win or lose, I'm just glad that Knicks basketball is back and I'll be here supporting the team all the way through.

More power to KO and green rep for everybody who posts in this thread. :beer::beat::aplause::gony:

I was gonna use prezi DZ, great job cant wait til the tip

Knicks Online - We Invent The Future :gony:

Great game thread DzWon :beer:

Let's beat the heat and punk that punk ass biatch LeBitch. :peace:

This is correct!

It's a unique work of art, many thanks to you! But i personally prefer the classical way, I see myself as an old school guy lol. It's a wonderful work though!

So, we have:

felton
kidd
brewer
melo
tyson

hmmm, basically this is a defensive line-up. Our only offensive option is melo.

I like it, good luck knicks!

Wooop Wooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best GT I have ever seen. It is an epic.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im more excited about the D he played on Lebron and Wade than the scoring. He needs to stop guarding Lebron until the 4th though cause I don't wanna see him get into foul trouble. Lebron isn't guarding Melo

Thats kind of a chump move, even last year in the playoffs both these chumps couldnt stop Melo

The difference is as u pointed out Melo's D and Melo is getting help too. Its about time