Ronnie Brewer Thread

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Nice ill take a second round pick for him considering we don't have room for him now that Shumpert is back. Even though we win with him in the lineup. Now we got a open roster spot for a PF!

metrocard

Legend
Well, watch Ronnie Brewer come back to life because dumbass Woodson doesn't know how to use him, especially on a championship caliber squad like Thunder, their defense just got better....and for a 2nd round pick? LMAOOOO 2nd round picks are useless especially since it's OKC pick and it'll be 55-60 range, unless they gave us a 2nd rounder that formally belonged to a lottery team.

2nd round drafts have sucked since 2005, 2005 had Ellis, Blatche, Ilyasova, Bass, Miles, Turiaf, Louis Williams, Gelabale, Amir Johson(picked 56th) and Marcin Gortat (picked 57th wow)

Lets not forget my man Ricky Sanchez.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Sucks how his short term tenure as a Knick finished considering how great it started.

I liked Brewer alot, especially his D.....wish him the best but disappointed he isn't still a NYK.

Sent from my LG-P999

tiger0330

Legend
Doesn't help the Knicks this year or when we get the pick, OKC it'll probably be the 58th pick in that draft.

Brewer started off strong but he came back to earth with his shot which affected his minutes and then his D went south. Ugliest FT form in the league even worse than Chuck Hayes.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I actually wanted him to get more playing time. He kept the ball moving and was decent enough on defense, maybe even better than what Shump is doing right there now. But what's done is done. Good luck in OKC, Brew. :beer:

New New York

Quiet Storm
wow to get even a 2nd rounder for a player who wasnt playing and who it began to become apparent that we were going to cut is a pretty savvy move.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ronnie was the unsung hero of the 2 Heat games...not that he held Lebron or anything like that but he did bother him a bit and did knock down shots...we'll see if White helps in those regards

Speaking of White...have you ever seen a players minutes fluctuate between starter and bench warmer like White?

You might read his player card and it would read something like 19 games played 17 games started which is fascinating for a player who has not been injured

metrocard

Legend
Ronnie was the unsung hero of the 2 Heat games...not that he held Lebron or anything like that but he did bother him a bit and did knock down shots...we'll see if White helps in those regards

Speaking of White...have you ever seen a players minutes fluctuate between starter and bench warmer like White?

You might read his player card and it would read something like 19 games played 17 games started which is fascinating for a player who has not been injured

Can we agree Woodson is a dumbass and we need Stan Van Gundy or Jeff Van Gundy to lead us to the promise land?

Kiyaman

Legend
Can we agree Woodson is a dumbass and we need Stan Van Gundy or Jeff Van Gundy to lead us to the promise land?

Lets be light on Woodson .. yes Woodson gets a big-strike against him for not being able to combine Brewers best talents with Starters or bench-players.
oops, I forget Woodson already have a big-strike against him for never putting an all bench-lineup on the court this season.

Metro .... I dont think the Gundy brothers together as our coach could handle the tandem of Melo & JR any better than coach Karl, and coach Woody. Both coaches know Melo & JR are above .500+ wins in the regular-season .. and they also know "Melo, JR, and Felton" are "Wish-Factors" in a postseason series ....
"I wish they would do this on offense, and I wish they wouldve did that on defense".

Kiyaman

Legend
wow to get even a 2nd rounder for a player who wasnt playing and who it began to become apparent that we were going to cut is a pretty savvy move.

Ronnie Brewer were an asset/keeper to the Knicks this season .. plus havin playoff experience from coaches Sloan & Thibs to provide.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Lets be light on Woodson .. yes Woodson gets a big-strike against him for not being able to combine Brewers best talents with Starters or bench-players.
oops, I forget Woodson already have a big-strike against him for never putting an all bench-lineup on the court this season.

Metro .... I dont think the Gundy brothers together as our coach could handle the tandem of Melo & JR any better than coach Karl, and coach Woody. Both coaches know Melo & JR are above .500+ wins in the regular-season .. and they also know "Melo, JR, and Felton" are "Wish-Factors" in a postseason series ....
"I wish they would do this on offense, and I wish they wouldve did that on defense".

He hasnt put an all bench lineup on the court all season because of injuries. To key players in the bench

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2