Knicks @ 76ers 11/5/12 7:00 PM - Fight For The Atlantic Division

I agree that Doc has them playing at a slow pace but they do struggle to score points sometimes. They've had this problem against some teams the past few years. Their prone to really bad offensive droughts but there defense has kept them elite. Im not even sure if they can match us defensively anymore, offensively it looks like we're no match for them. But either way i think the Atlantic will come down to the Knicks and Celtics and your right, they're gonna fight every step of the way. I think we're a bad matchup for them style wise, they dont seem to defend Chandler well especially when KG's not in the game. I think we can break them down and get 3's against them too

Yeah they have the worst scoring droughts out of all the "Elite" teams but their calling card is easy buckets and hitting open shots and playing superb D. I think we can agree that if we met them in the playoffs it will be a seven game series but i think we are better simply because we have the most depth at the 4 and 5 in the whole league once we all are healthy and i think we will wear their interior out. And if they go small we all know what we can do in that situation.

Also an underrated factor is the absence of Ray Allen effects their offense. They usually ran post up and pick and rolls all game and had Ray Allen running around which caused mayhem so now guys can just guard one on one and dont have to worry about chasing a guy and helping so Ray wont get open. Ray running off screens was their base offense and his absence will take some time to adapt to.

Boston when its all said and done will be the 2 or 3 seed and i think we will either be ahead or one spot below them by seasons end.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;252404 said:
What is this #KnicksTape business? Don't tell me I'm not in on a fad! :lol:

It's the twitter hash tag they created from last season. It's basically a play on the word mixtape.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Omg man what the **** have we been watching lately? Our knicks are playing like a crazy bunch of ****ing champions!!

I am ****ing loving what i am seeing right now, it's just too ****ing good to be ****ing true!

What a defensive team! What an offensive team! What a ****ing supppppppper team!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a the most super team in history of sports!

**** **** ****, it's just awesome!! **** linasity, this era is way awesome!

I am not even gonna bother talking about our wonderful champions, they are too awesome to be talked about!

Give us the ****ing title already! Iam thaaaaaaat hyped! And you cant ****ing blame me maaan!!

**** yessssss!!!! I love my ****ing knicks!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
Yeah they have the worst scoring droughts out of all the "Elite" teams but their calling card is easy buckets and hitting open shots and playing superb D. I think we can agree that if we met them in the playoffs it will be a seven game series but i think we are better simply because we have the most depth at the 4 and 5 in the whole league once we all are healthy and i think we will wear their interior out. And if they go small we all know what we can do in that situation.

Also an underrated factor is the absence of Ray Allen effects their offense. They usually ran post up and pick and rolls all game and had Ray Allen running around which caused mayhem so now guys can just guard one on one and dont have to worry about chasing a guy and helping so Ray wont get open. Ray running off screens was their base offense and his absence will take some time to adapt to.

Boston when its all said and done will be the 2 or 3 seed and i think we will either be ahead or one spot below them by seasons end.
Yea thats exactly what im predicting, both teams battling it out for the 2 and 3 seeds. And Id also predict a 7 game series. I see the light now with our superior depth at the 4 and 5 and superior offense. One thing good about Stat when he comesback is either him or Chandler would have a field day against the Celtics. KG can slow down one of them but who do they have to guard the other one? Jeff Green, Sullinger, Bass...all shorter players. Darko doesnt play much and Fab Melo is Hasheem Thabeet 1.0. I cant wait to see us against some of these other teams like Boston, the Pacers, Nets, and the Mavs will be a great game Friday night

metrocard

Legend
427a9.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
Mixtape is most often associated with rap, its a CD thats not an official album. Its "For Promotional Use Only." A rapper will usually rap over some beats from other rappers, they might rap over some old school beats, and have a hand full of new beats too. Or sometimes they will rap completely over new beats.

Heres a few examples of what a mixtape cover might look like

Boss-Of-All-Bosses-2-Mixtape-Cover.jpg

beANS.bmp

The 2nd mixtape is an example of when a DJ will sometimes get 70 songs on a mixtape by just having one verse and one hook of most the songs. So theres new mixtapes, old school mixtapes, best of mixtapes...this might be very common language to us rap fans but i dont think other genre's refer to their mix cd's as mixtapes

Yea thats exactly what im predicting, both teams battling it out for the 2 and 3 seeds. And Id also predict a 7 game series. I see the light now with our superior depth at the 4 and 5 and superior offense. One thing good about Stat when he comesback is either him or Chandler would have a field day against the Celtics. KG can slow down one of them but who do they have to guard the other one? Jeff Green, Sullinger, Bass...all shorter players. Darko doesnt play much and Fab Melo is Hasheem Thabeet 1.0. I cant wait to see us against some of these other teams like Boston, the Pacers, Nets, and the Mavs will be a great game Friday night

If STAT really has improved down low, we can make teams pay for going small. Amare is no longer the most athletic Big everytime he steps on the floor so him wearing out Green and Bass is huge. His faceup game wont be effective against them so he will need to out muscle them. Boston will have to play small in order to have a chance and i think our small ball is better than theirs so i think we have an edge either way.

Also i said in another thread that our lineup in the playoffs that can cause havoc is:

Kidd/Shump/Brewer/Wallace/Camby. That is as gritty of a defensive lineup as you will find and i think against the Pacers this can be a shutdown lineup.

Offense explosion Lineup:
Felton/Shump/Smith/Anthony/STAT-

Melo ISO Lineup:
Felton/Smith/Novak/Melo/Sheed- Melo can isolate and drive without help coming.

STAT Iso Lineup:
Felton/Smith/Novak/Melo/STAT

Pick and Roll Lineup:
Felton/Kidd/Novak/STAT/Chandler

Our team is built for any weather.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Darn DVR did not tape the game correctly and all I got was up to the 1st half....would have loved to seen the 3rd qtr and Sheed putting in work...oh Well we won I'll get over it.

Gotta love the vet leadership for keeping us from getting down from the bad start.

We fall behind by 10 and win by 20+ very encouraging

Now a couple of days off for Woody to work on some things

Camby should be back by next game which should only intensify our D

I love it.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yes nets lose!!!

LOL I called it no lie!!!!

They were all amped up by beating The Raptors at home (after giving up 33 in the 1st) then they lose to a Wolves Team minus Rubio and Love.

Now they get to travel to South Beach....I may actually watch this week's airing of "The Association"

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Darn DVR did not tape the game correctly and all I got was up to the 1st half....would have loved to seen the 3rd qtr and Sheed putting in work...oh Well we won I'll get over it.

Gotta love the vet leadership for keeping us from getting down from the bad start.

We fall behind by 10 and win by 20+ very encouraging

Now a couple of days off for Woody to work on some things

Camby should be back by next game which should only intensify our D

I love it.

You'll still be able to Google the game for download definitely.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
#Knickstape is a movement and we party rocking like them fools in the video

J. Smith 17 Pts, 7 Reb, 5 Ast, 2 Stl, 1 Blk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy⑧s;252416 said:
NO! Thank Christ! China smells.

I can not believe I managed to miss this. :wallbash:

And from what i remember, it all started with Diddy's kicks

Baron-Daviss-Custom-Knickstape-Li-Ning-BD-Doom-2-600x399.jpg