Knicks @ 76ers 11/5/12 7:00 PM - Fight For The Atlantic Division

Crazy⑧s;252371 said:
I know. It's hurting me on the inside, just as STAT hurts the team on the inside

Nice play on words. Im telling you Wallace and Camby combo will make for devastating beast in the middle on D.

smokes

Huge Member
I feel better about the Knicks right now than I did 3 games into Linsanity last season, best I've felt about the Knicks in 13 years.

Lovin it.

3 games into the season, we are legit, gentlemen. We'll still be one of the teams that gets the most **** talked about them in the league, but who cares? So far we're proving the haters wrong.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im noticing a pattern with former Celtics players. Ray Allen has fit in better with Miami so far and Sheed in these first 3 games has already played better during the regular season then he ever did with Boston. I must say he did step up in the playoffs with the Celtics. But it looks like maybe Rondo's not as effective as he seems to be, they definitely struggled to score points last year and we're still seeing it this year even with the additions of Terry, Lee, Green, Barbosa...I guess this thread title sums it up very well, it is a fight for the Atlantic and the top spot is there for the taking. Im a big fan of getting off to a good start, I love what im seeing

I feel better about the Knicks right now than I did 3 games into Linsanity last season, best I've felt about the Knicks in 13 years.

Lovin it.

Yeah Linsanity was a sort of High, while what we are doing now is legit championship level basketball which Linsanity never brought.

2013 Knicks > Linsanity

Im noticing a pattern with former Celtics players. Ray Allen has fit in better with Miami so far and Sheed in these first 3 games has already played better during the regular season then he ever did with Boston. I must say he did step up in the playoffs with the Celtics. But it looks like maybe Rondo's not as effective as he seems to be, they definitely struggled to score points last year and we're still seeing it this year even with the additions of Terry, Lee, Green, Barbosa...I guess this thread title sums it up very well, it is a fight for the Atlantic and the top spot is there for the taking. Im a big fan of getting off to a good start, I love what im seeing

Nah it just Doc's system, he wants to hold onto the ball and keep the game low scoring so their vets wont get ran off the court. Rondo is legit but i do agree they should be playing way better than they are now but with all their acquisitions it will take time. What we are doing right now was not expected by a long shot but Boston is not a team that will go out without a fight.

KingCharles34

All Star
Nah it just Doc's system, he wants to hold onto the ball and keep the game low scoring so their vets wont get ran off the court. Rondo is legit but i do agree they should be playing way better than they are now but with all their acquisitions it will take time. What we are doing right now was not expected by a long shot but Boston is not a team that will go out without a fight.

I agree that Doc has them playing at a slow pace but they do struggle to score points sometimes. They've had this problem against some teams the past few years. Their prone to really bad offensive droughts but there defense has kept them elite. Im not even sure if they can match us defensively anymore, offensively it looks like we're no match for them. But either way i think the Atlantic will come down to the Knicks and Celtics and your right, they're gonna fight every step of the way. I think we're a bad matchup for them style wise, they dont seem to defend Chandler well especially when KG's not in the game. I think we can break them down and get 3's against them too