Crazy⑧s' Knicks Top 10 Plays - Knicks VS Mavs - 11/9/12 - Game 4.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I should have! Oh well. I've been posting my videos on other Knick forums, and the posts get a lot more replies on the other sites.

I advertise this site in the videos, and they get nothing.

That's f*cking awesome. :finger:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Great job 8's, keep doing this ****, its great for people who miss or cant see the games

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great job 8's, keep doing this ****, its great for people who miss or cant see the games

And, most importantly, it's great for those prolonged, painful off-seasons with no Knicks.

I still can't understand why MSG hired Szczerbiak instead of offering the job to Crazy8s...

:lol:

8's demands were absurd

:lol: Friggin' Cervasio just flat refused to have anal every home game. Disappointed.

Thanks for posting these vids as we only have limited coverage here in Australia.

I'm from Aus as well, old boy. You do realise the games are available for download, no?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
2,000 views in 2 days! This ****'s taking off majorly! 40 new subscribers in the last 36 hours as well. Sweet!

p0nder

Starter
SICK video dude. only seeing it now but WOW!

Also man, Felton makes Tyson look phenomenal on the offensive end. Can't wait to see more of that with Amar'e back in too.. oohhhh boy this is gonna be a good year.