Knicks vs Sixers Game thread 11/9

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here's our chance to get our first win. the sixers are not in a great shape right now, they also lost 2 games.
Sweetney is still unceirtain for the game, after spraining his right thumb, so this might be a problem. I do believe our boys learned something from this last loss so i expect a win

i sent a message to derrick from www.sixersonline.net to see if he wants a revenge after our win from april. if he accepts, we'll have a new fan site challenge :)

WiL8000

Rotation player
It's on. I hope the Knicks can pull in off tonight. If Sweetney is out, Vin Baker must pick up his game. Maybe Tim Thomas will feel it like that game against the Sixers last season, with that dunk over Dalembert.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Sweetney will definitely play, he's only deciding whether he wants to put a splint on....
The sixers are a dangerous team to be playing against but they are a bit overrated, especially in power rankings and polls...

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i want everyone to mark my words i dont do this much .. i am gauranteeing a win for the knicks tonight, it is not longer a possibility it si a certainty

e_D

Benchwarmer
we have a nice lead at halftime, lets hope we can sustain it.

a bit OT, Samuel Dalembert hasnt played the past few games I believe. does anyone know if he's
injured, or if o'brien is just giving him DNPs? I still think this guy would be a hell of an addition if we could land him.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
BO-YA! KNICKS WIN! A COLLECTIVE EFFORT (Vin Baker?) And it was solid, Ariza was impressing!

ariza_dunk3_041014.jpg

e_D

Benchwarmer
this was a fun game to watch. the knicks played real well; good passing, good defense, fluid offense. lets hope the game against boston was a fluke. I think the knicks will go into the coming games with confidence and a good head of steam.

gr@n@t@

Rookie
the sixers are the greatest team in the whole universe!!!!!!they gave a small victory to those bumbs from ny,that's all.....sixers rule!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:)
that's nice

well, you gave us a win which places the knicks right on top of sixers

ps
(for those of you who don't know, gr@n@t@ is a good friend of mine who just happens to be a sixer fan)

6thman

Benchwarmer
Great win!!!!! :) :) :) :) :twisted: :twisted:
I hope we can do this again vs. the clippers!!!
But what did TT???? Just 7 points and almost no rebounds!!
I say put Trevor in the starting lineup :twisted: :twisted: ( he had like 14pts and 10 rebounds last night!!)

GO KNICKS

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
big win, i think ariza should start against the clippers, just to boast his game and show tim that he needs to pick up his.

newmove

Rotation player
6thman said:
I say put Trevor in the starting lineup
I can not disagree with you. Kid deserved it. He plays damn hard EVERY game and he's hell of defender. TT seems to be sleepy or something.

e_D

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
6thman said:
I say put Trevor in the starting lineup
I can not disagree with you. Kid deserved it. He plays damn hard EVERY game and he's hell of defender. TT seems to be sleepy or something.

I might agree but I'm not yet sure. Ariza's energy off the bench is something that's been helping us greatly. Starting him would give us a half-dead TT coming off the bench, and thats no sparkplug at all. Though maybe benching TT would give him reason to start hitting some shots and fight for his starting 3 spot.

But at this point, I don't know if I would start Ariza yet.

newmove

Rotation player
You've got a good point on that but look at the other side: starting TA could've given him a motivation to work even harder. And it could make TT play better. AND he'd be fighting for his starting spot as you've mentioned.