Does this team remind anyone of the 10-11 Bulls?

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I was watching some NBA games from the last few seasons and I can't help but feel that we are so comparable to that team. Defense, consistency and teamwork are definitely 3 of the main keys to our season and hopefully a top 2 seeding.

We have a bunch of terrific defenders and even more offensive weapons than the Bulls had. I really think this influx of useful veterans will help our sometimes up and down players like Melo, JR, Felton to be consistent night in and night out.

That Bulls team hit the 60 game barrier through brilliant defense and consistency. Hoping for big wins against bottom feeders and no winable losses. Just my :2cents::2cents:

Hopefully we'll get further into post season than they did though
We are taking the Bulls spot in the East...but I think Steph Marbury had it right, Bulls and Mavs of 10-11 :smokin:
Yep. We play d like that Bulls team did, but our offense is similar to the Mavs imo with the ball movement and 3 point shooting. I'm hoping we get as far as the Mavs did that season lol... But like CA7 said 1 game at a time.. :thumbsup:

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Yep. We play d like that Bulls team did, but our offense is similar to the Mavs imo with the ball movement and 3 point shooting. I'm hoping we get as far as the Mavs did that season lol... But like CA7 said 1 game at a time.. :thumbsup:
Which means consistent play, continuing on our good start into a seemingly easy game against the Magic. We should beat down on the weaker teams and get some of our role players more burn when we get up through the season.

bigapple

Starter
right now i wana win against Spurs @ their floor

i wana see outplayed Tony waiter Parker and Duncan if they are outplayed Spurs will be outplayed.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Yea mavs and bulls are great anologies. Moreso because it provides hope that one star and stout defense can be very succesful in todays nba

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I believe someone broke this down a few months ago when we first got Kidd.

This is in terms of people who played in the playoffs / meaningful minutes during the regular season.

Dirk
Chandler
Butler
Barea
Beaubois
Haywood
Marion
Cardinal
Pavlovic
Peja
Stevenson
Terry
Kidd
Mahinmi
Brewer

I do not think we are a "Bulls" like team even though our original prototype was built to be a " Super Team ". I would compare the Bulls to the Lakers teams from the early 2000 and this team to the Pistons / Mavs. The Pistons and Mavs were built through great trades and team work from role players that only cared about winning. I think you can put us into that slot :2cents::2cents::2cents:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I believe someone broke this down a few months ago when we first got Kidd.

This is in terms of people who played in the playoffs / meaningful minutes during the regular season.

Dirk
Chandler
Butler
Barea
Beaubois
Haywood
Marion
Cardinal
Pavlovic
Peja
Stevenson
Terry
Kidd
Mahinmi
Brewer

I do not think we are a "Bulls" like team even though our original prototype was built to be a " Super Team ". I would compare the Bulls to the Lakers teams from the early 2000 and this team to the Pistons / Mavs. The Pistons and Mavs were built through great trades and team work from role players that only cared about winning. I think you can put us into that slot :2cents::2cents::2cents:
This ^^ :agreed:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This team reminds of the 12-13 Knicks.
We're better than all those teams.

agreed.gif