Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I put this Lost on woodsons head...Melo @ the 4 works with most teams, but when your playing teams like the Grizzlies & Lakers who THRIVE in the post... your rolling the dice and pressing your luck...I know you should keep going with whats working but CLEARLY we were getting mauled down low and Woodson did absolutely nothing about it..& why doesn't camby get any playtime is he still injured?

besides woodsons coaching tonight Chandler played like CRAP :barf:

well you win some you lose some, we showed some fight towards the end. The grizz are a good team you have to give them some credit.

6-1

metrocard

Legend
Damn I forgot how this feeling feels like... Gonna fap the rest of this night away.. relieve some tension.

tumblr_le8i8p5ZSE1qeg7h0.gif

Number3

Benchwarmer
i know it hurts but its ok.. who expected us to be 6-0... we just played yesterday.. and gave them almost 30 points because of the fouls the refs gave them.. we couldve beat them ... these are just tests for use to get farther in the playoffs

knicksin60

Starter
Tough loss for the Knicks. Wish they would have found a way to win. But you can't count their opponent out.The Grizzlies are a team that nobody really cares about, but they will most likely sweep the Miami Heat in the NBA finals this season.

Now we get to see what this team can do following a tough loss. Need to come out strong on Sunday afternoon and get back in the win column against the overrated Pacers.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Tough lost for the Knicks. Wish they would have found a way to win. But you can't count their opponent out.The Grizzlies are a team that nobody really cares about, but they will most likely sweep the Miami Heat in the NBA finals this season.
Bold statement right here...

Meloball

Benchwarmer
i hope grizzlies keep winning their games until we next meet them. i reckon the home advantage was huge... crowd was very alive and supportive.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
This.^^^^^x2

Craziness! Cats here must not want Amare to come back at all. I'll take my chances with Amare out there. In the pick and roll he takes advantage of defenders tryin to recover after the seperation. With Melo on the bench we had nothin goin. He coulda help with scoring and coulda took some of those fouls off Melo's hands.
So far Felton and Chandler lob game has been about 60% with defenders cloggin the path to the hole.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
Felton was good but how many times he comes down super slow in the 4 th when time I running down taking his time to get things started when we need fast buckets

Craziness! Cats here must not want Amare to come back at all. I'll take my chances with Amare out there. In the pick and roll he takes advantage of defenders tryin to recover after the seperation. With Melo on the bench we had nothin goin. He coulda help with scoring and coulda took some of those fouls off Melo's hands.
So far Felton and Chandler lob game has been about 60% with defenders cloggin the path to the hole.

Amare is injured so he probably wont have his legs under him, Jumpshot rusty and will get blocked alot so yeah id rather have Sheed/Camby/Thomas in there for now.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
Most unnecessary loss i have seen in all my days watching basketball.

1.Playing Melo at the 4 when there is no mismatch on the other end is useless and just plain retarded. If Memphis switches A SG or SF on the other end to guard Melo then the Melo at the 4 experiment should be shut down immediately.

2.We let Gasol have a field day for no reason by having Woodhead keep Melo at the 4 to be bruised up by Gasol all game. Melo did not deserve what happened to him tonight and Woody should be ashamed to see Melon fight so hard for no reason against guys that are just too much for him. Melo played very hard tonight and i commend him for keep on trying even though he was wrongfully forced to take a pounding for no reason at all.

3. Woodson is to blame for our teams execution and i feel he coached the worst game he has coached since becoming the head coach in NY. Its common sense that you dont willingly put you star SF on Marc Gasol all game and expect not to get chewed out on the boards and having Gasol kill us all game. Hell, even Lebron would struggle in that matchup.

4.Woody cost us the game and almost cost us last night with riding Novak. We had no reason to play small against a very big team and instead of atleast realizing it would not work and switching up, he waits until we are deep into a hole and momentum and player moral down until he puts in 2 bigs.

5.Players played great with good energy besides Chandler but Woodson cost us the game with his blind arrogance and flawed gameplan against this team.

Quoting this for truth!!! As much as I like Woodson as a coach, he blew it tonight. Playing small ball against a BIG front court is damn near suicide. Can someone answer why Camby didn't play? Once I saw the starting lineup I KNEW we were in trouble but I didn't factor the refs trying to take the game from us. But this is mostly on Woodson for setting Melo up to fail. Tonight we needed a more traditional lineup & payed the price. Melo at the 4 works most nights but with a big front court, our deficiencies were exposed. Woodson needs to go back to the drawing board tonight for real.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Quoting this for truth!!! As much as I like Woodson as a coach, he blew it tonight. Playing small ball against a BIG front court is damn near suicide. Can someone answer why Camby didn't play? Once I saw the starting lineup I KNEW we were in trouble but I didn't factor the refs trying to take the game from us. But this is mostly on Woodson for setting Melo up to fail. Tonight we needed a more traditional lineup & payed the price. Melo at the 4 works most nights but with a big front court, our deficiencies were exposed. Woodson needs to go back to the drawing board tonight for real.

Fo sho! Woodson a Defnsive mind slipped up and scrificed Dfense for an ilfated potential advantage on offense.