New York Knicks @ Orlando Magic 11/13/12 7:00 PM

Sage

Rotation player
These refs are wack... Do they seriously not know what offensive goaltending is now?

CA7

Scoring Champ
How many times are they gonna bump Melo and no fouls will be called

He shot 0 free throws

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo forcing the action... felton wide open

no bueno

disappointing half.. disappointing defense & to much perimeter shooting

Sage

Rotation player
Damn Melo, come on son.... What's happened to that serious MVP candidate from the previous games.

TakMan

Rotation player
They need to go back to basics in the second half. Maybe Thomas and Chandler under the basket. Anthony's not cutting it defensively as a power forward.

The one thing that we are going to need down the stretch is Amare to take pressure off of Melo. We have no serious pick and roll threat as of right now. I just Hope to god Amare will play defense.

metrocard

Legend
Glen Davis cheeses on the boards. Someone needs to drop him on his fat Lousiana ass, get Kurt Thomas/Camby out there for some boards.

CA7

Scoring Champ
They need to go back to basics in the second half. Maybe Thomas and Chandler under the basket. Anthony's not cutting it defensively as a power forward.

he's fine our entire team looks sluggish on D, if thats the case then everyone should be benched

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Melo playing like a bitch has the Magic energised. That's not acceptable play even at non-professional levels.

If you don't get the call, there's nothing you can do about it except try and get the ball back and make your case on the next set.

LAME!

KingCharles34

All Star
We gotsta chill a little here, its only one bad half of basketball and we're still in the game. Just gotta get Chandler and Smith more involved in the 2nd half, take better shots, and hustle harder. If we play equally as sh*tty in the 2nd half ill be mad then

TakMan

Rotation player
he's fine our entire team looks sluggish on D, if thats the case then everyone should be benched

I'm interested to find out how many points they got in the paint. I reckon it's most of them. Plus they're wrecking the offensive boards. Anthony should be guarding the perimeter in this game. Davis has the mis-match.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm interested to find out how many points they got in the paint. I reckon it's most of them. Plus they're wrecking the offensive boards. Anthony should be guarding the perimeter in this game. Davis has the mis-match.

they only 2 3's so they've had a ton of paint points but Tyson hasn't done jack **** tonight protecting the rim and him being in foul trouble hurts us

playing 2 traditional bigs hurt us because Orlando keeps moving which is why our line ups are good we just have to keep those bums in front of us and we're fine

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;253425 said:
Melo playing like a bitch has the Magic energised. That's not acceptable play even at non-professional levels.

If you don't get the call, there's nothing you can do about it except try and get the ball back and make your case on the next set.

LAME!

I don't agree. Most star players will eventually lose cool if they don't feel there getting their just due based on the type of calls they've gotten recently/normally.

Jordan did it. Kobe does it to this day. Even Duncan will bitch at the refs if they aint actin right.