New York Knicks @ Orlando Magic 11/13/12 7:00 PM

I don't agree. Most star players will eventually lose cool if they don't feel there getting their just due based on the type of calls they've gotten recently/normally.

Jordan did it. Kobe does it to this day. Even Duncan will bitch at the refs if they aint actin right.

But its a trend...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't agree. Most star players will eventually lose cool if they don't feel there getting their just due based on the type of calls they've gotten recently/normally.

Jordan did it. Kobe does it to this day. Even Duncan will bitch at the refs if they aint actin right.

I'm talking about him not getting back and giving up 5 points and a pointless foul because of it. Sh*t's not on.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;253435 said:
I'm talking about him not getting back and giving up 5 points and a pointless foul because of it. Sh*t's not on.

Oh. k

Can't believe JR just took a charge.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I just hope someone got on Melo's ear when he had that mini tantrum episode in the first half and didn't run back on defense. He has to know that he needs to lead by example for the team to succeed.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm glad to see a game like this to be honest. We've pretty much destroyed everyone so far this year, Dallas was a tougher game but even that was not much of a challenge for us.

Now we will see how this Knicks team plays when sh*t is serious.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
we cant buy a call... sterns behind this out to destroy our undefeated record, he put a little extra cash in the refs pockets