Moving on, What to look for ahead....

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
OK! I am finally recovering from the Boston disater...
Here goes, we got a chance for our first win. I am expecting some stepping up from Trvor Ariza. He didn't have a great game, but that's only because he trives on the fast break. Steph and Jamal didn't get him going, so he relied on his "in progress" jumper. He is capable of doing it himself, by over playing the passing lanes, but he just didn't get it last night. I want him to bring his level of play up while Tim is down. Show he can play to the hype I'm giving him here! And also, out of all the complaing you guysdid about that game, you should relize Mike Sweetney had a CAREER HIGH 18 POINTS! I think that's showing hes becoming a dominat force. I think Marbury and Crawford just had both "coincdently" bad game. And thats all. The team can't just rely on them, when one goes down they have to pick the other up. Just cause' there top players had a bad game they rest of the team didn't pick up the slack.

As I was saying I was suppose to be moving on.......

Phili is a must-win. Although as have seen, nothing is a definate win, it's still a much needed a must-win. The schedule is gonna get rough. So they better take advantage of these easy games. I am hoping they don't do this all season, compete with the good teams and get "raped" (excuse the term) by the weaker teams. Now peple think Boston is a "emerging power", yeah, after Danny Ainge messed them up? No way! LUCKY!

So coming into Tuesday, a clean slate, i'm gonna pretend it's the home opener again, I'm expecting some action!

I want to see who steps up after this.... :rolling:

Particulary Marbury, Crawford, Tim and our Centers.... (pretty much everyone)

itpgal_041106_steph.jpg

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I couldn't agree with you more. I was expecting Marbury to start getting streaky with that pull up J from behind the 3, but it never came. Phili shouldn't be a problem for the Knicks (But the Celtics weren't supposed to be either..). I think that they are going to really stick some hard D after watching the tape of that Celtics game. (THEY NEED TO CLOSE DOWN THE PASSING LANES!) They should also try to bring in Ariza and JYD early so we can shut Phili down from the start. Kurt Thomas and Mike Sweetney should thrive in this game, Kenny Thomas can't provide much of a challenge for them. I'm also looking forward to see the matchup between Marbury and Iverson, now that AI is a PG. McKie shouldn't be a problem for Crawford. I am however worried about the Mohammed/Dalembert matchup. Hopefully TT will wake up and we can see another highlight dunk over Dalembert. :lol:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
This is definetely a must win, not only because we are 0-2, but because they are from our same division....if we go all the way to the end of the list...its going to be alot harder to bounce back...especially with the schedule we have coming up.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
this is a must win a loss hear doesnt necessarily mean anything but it does destroy all the hype that was built up about this team, and thats not something u want to happen. Hype is an intimidating factor if we lose tahat we lose confidence and give it to the other teams.