CA7 Presents: New York Knicks @ San Antonio Spurs Game Thread

KingCharles34

All Star
Some rapper needs to drop a line where they say something like

"I dont always win the first time, but like Melo im money with the second effort
Im the bully on the block, You will get merked"

metrocard

Legend
What kind of f***king call is that?
Man I'm so pissed off at these refs.
I normally don't get mad at refs, always give them the benefit of the doubt.
But that is some BULL.
I'm livid.

Good half overall for us, but not much to show for it going into the break down by 2 on a lucky shot to close out the half. Tough uphill battle playing against the Spurs on their homecourt with most calls not going our way so far. We need to play a little smarter on offense in the 2nd half if we want to pull this out.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
These SAS announcers are getting on my nerves, it's just the 2nd quarter and they're jerking off like they were winning a chip...

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I think a slower pace are more effective playing the Spurs. Running and gunning is fun to watch but I think it'll hurt os in the end,

Yeah Parker has been killing us with penetration.....then Leonard has been hitting his jumpers.

We need to box out and keep Duncan off the Offensive boards as well.

A slower pace would work in our advantage IMO.

Sent from my LG-P999

TakMan

Rotation player
What's up with Chandler's defence these days? How much worse could Camby do for him to remain on the bench? Chandler needs a wake up call and Anthony needs to step up or else we aint winning this one.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Melo gets hacked at least 4 or 5 times a game with no call. If it was Durant or Lebron they'd call a flagrant 2 on some of these fouls

JS3

Benchwarmer
TP is kicking Felton's ass, Tyson giving some bad D and no boards, Melo with 6 (?) points, and we are still down by 2 (only),

Sheed's 3's helped us, 2nd unite made it 7 up, but Duncan and Co. is better then us right now.

for the 3rd, we need 2 things:
1)Melo
2)D

KingCharles34

All Star
That was a very frustrating close to the first half but I think if we play like this in the 2nd half we have a good chance to win. Just gotta be a little more disciplined on defense. We were doing good there for most of the 2nd quarter but then Tony Parker got going.

The f*ckin refs have had it out for us all damn year, not trying to make excuses for Melo but this guy gets hit every game and doesnt get to the free throw line nearly as much as he should. I cant believe he hasnt even taken a free throw in the 1st half

KingCharles34

All Star
Prokherov and Gay Z are paying the refs every game we play. Its amazing that we're 5 and 0, we'd be winning games by 40 points if it wasnt for these refs