CA7 Presents: New York Knicks @ San Antonio Spurs Game Thread

TakMan

Rotation player
How immense is Jason Kidd. What a signing. Our PG's really carried us in this game. Rest assured that Kidd will never allow us to give up on a game. I do want to see Camby get some minutes though. We keep getting killed in the paint. Dunno what's up with Chandler. Loving Wallace.

Starks

Starter
This is probably the best feeling win we have had since that Miami game 2 years ago back when Billups drilled that 3 at the end. Hell of a game! I'll take an ugly win over a finesse win any day of the week. These are the kinds of games that teams draw on in the post season.

CA7

Scoring Champ
its time to party guys

martin-gina-dance-o.gif

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Words can't express how I feel right now, before Woody we would have lost this game, this are the the types of games the elite teams find a way to win .

knicksin60

Starter
Jason Kidd played well but the Knicks would have never trailed against San Antonio had Jeremy Lin been playing the PG.

KingCharles34

All Star
Its a great relief not having to hear all the comparisons of our record and Denvers record since the Melo trade. I was getting real fed up with that, so far they're 4 and 4. Playin .500? where they do that at? Not New York. Manhattan to be more specific. No, lets stick with New York. That other team is irrelevant

LeFlume

All Star
Jason Kidd played well but the Knicks would have never trailed against San Antonio had Jeremy Lin been playing the PG.

Jeremy Airball can't play and that's why he is in Houston now. Knicks have basbektball players, not Chinese billboards with D'league talent.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I owe Felton an apology for ever thinking Lin was better than him. For once Dolan's stubbornness didn't come back to bite us in the ass