Knicks V Pacers: Sun, Nov 18 @ 12:00 PM ~ ⑧'s Big East Edition

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Damn, both my PC and internet connection exceed the ILP requirements by serious numbers and this **** is still lagging as ****, thank you NBA for providing me with some worthless crap I paid $190 for.

uber

Benchwarmer
Now with Hibbert out they should attack the rim more often instead of settling down for long jump shots.

uber

Benchwarmer
Damn, both my PC and internet connection exceed the ILP requirements by serious numbers and this **** is still lagging as ****, thank you NBA for providing me with some worthless crap I paid $190 for.

Well my PC isn't this bad and i have an pretty decent internet connection and the f*cking ILP is lagging too. But it's the first time this season and i have watched a lot of games until today.

they didnt put this emphasis on offense til that PHX **** he ran, then everyone starting going euro and getting soft

Wouldn't say ruined but influenced this soft shooting bull**** without a doubt.

Side note: Carmelo's shooting form looks so much better, finally flicking his wrist.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Wouldn't say ruined but influenced this soft shooting bull**** without a doubt.

Side note: Carmelo's shooting form looks so much better, finally flicking his wrist.

yeah, patience is the key with his jumper, no rushed shots everything is smooth early on

they didnt put this emphasis on offense til that PHX **** he ran, then everyone starting going euro and getting soft

Before PHX, small ball was taboo and was only ran for short quick offensive bursts but now that is the staple for about 80% of the league now and it sucks because it takes the quality of the post game away and start seeing more Amare, Tom Chambers clones and less skilled post players

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well my PC isn't this bad and i have an pretty decent internet connection and the f*cking ILP is lagging too. But it's the first time this season and i have watched a lot of games until today.
Did you watch live or archieved? All live games have been lagging pretty badly so far while archived ones haven't caused any problems at all...

uber

Benchwarmer
Did you watch live or archieved? All live games have been lagging pretty badly so far while archived ones haven't caused any problems at all...

All live. Since i wrote that about the LP it's going pretty smooth :smokin:Hope it stays that way.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
All live. Since i wrote that about the LP it's going pretty smooth :smokin:Hope it stays that way.
I guess it varies per state... seriously, I'm on the verge of turning to an NFL game (NFL GP works perfectly on 4500Kbps) and I'll watch the Knicks once the game gets archieved...

pat

Starter
worst game all year

Agreed. But these are the game you need to win the most. Our ball movement is terrible though. Even if you are not making shots, you still need to move the ball. They have to build up trust in each others game again after Friday night's loss.