Knicks V Pacers: Sun, Nov 18 @ 12:00 PM ~ ⑧'s Big East Edition

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigapple

Starter
i am sick of this actions against MELO this guy wana play own game with team but these refs is making their game why only we have this ****

dont complain bout todays games poor shooting they were flying from memphis to NY and then game @ noon now few hrs OFF and then b2b Antony Davis and rematch Mavs and then LIN and again sunday early game :)

u r talkin bout laggin ILP change quality to medium last year during christmas games i was watching 3 games no lagging .Diffrence quality between medium and full is huge in speed only.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Melo with 0 dimes, nobody wins, but I was close.

Chandler is too passive under own board. Center should make more rebounds and blocks. We're giving too many second chances for opponent teams.

uber

Benchwarmer
Chandler is too passive under own board. Center should make more rebounds and blocks. We're giving too many second chances for opponent teams.

I think Chandler played ok. Last year he stood out more at the Defensive Part and Rebounding because sometimes nobody except shump really played D. It was easier for him to shine in some games at the defensive end. This year every is doing his part on getting the ball and i think the knicks are doing a great job at the defensive end so far.

Today was a classical "grind-out" game with poor shooting but the Defense really got us the win.

7-1 like I expected. Ugly game but we took care of business and got the W

on Tyson.. It would help if he actually grabbed the ball on rebounds more often than attempting the tip in or tap out where the ball is pretty much up for grabs at that point for both teams

TakMan

Rotation player
Pacers are a completely different team now they've lost Collison for good and Granger through injury. This was a very comfortable and relaxed win which is just what we needed what with the busy away schedule we've got this week.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I didn't see the game, sleeping was needed yesterday.

I am glad that we won it. Seems like i called it when i said that ray will dish an 8, do i see the future? no. Am is that smart? yes of course.

I actually downloaded the game, then i deleted it after you guys said it wasn't that good, i had to study for my mid-term anyway.

Glad that melo was scoring and ray was dishing. also glad that tyson got 9 rebounds, keep working on boards beardy.

TC

Hello there from greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon
I think Chandler played ok. Last year he stood out more at the Defensive Part and Rebounding because sometimes nobody except shump really played D. It was easier for him to shine in some games at the defensive end. This year every is doing his part on getting the ball and i think the knicks are doing a great job at the defensive end so far.

Today was a classical "grind-out" game with poor shooting but the Defense really got us the win.

I think that against Pacers TC was more active in D and did many block outs so the others had easier rebounds. I saw that many times and was pleased to see it working. Anyway i thnik Tyson has some way to be in last year form even if its obvious that he is not alone as deamon said only him and Shup was there last year ...

TC is very athletic plays nice p&r and i think that if he could add some moves in offencive game could be a real weapon

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
I think if camby played against the grizzlies we would be 8-0 right now

I don't know if we would've won but his defensive presence alone would've helped out & possibly changed the course of the game. That loss still bothers me for some reason. Maybe it's because we had a chance to win & the players weren't put in the best situation to win it. Hopefully Woody learns from that.

knicksin60

Starter
The Grizzlies looked so mortal against the Denver Nuggets last night. I think the Knicks could have beaten Memphis on any other night. Playing SanAntonio tooth and nail the night before took a lot of energy out of them.