Mutumbo

starpula

Benchwarmer
Anyone see him play this year, he`s been awesome! He had a sequence vs. the Griz where he blocked three shots in a row. I know he helped get Crawford but we could really use his 15-20 min/g of rebounding and interior D!!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
He's has been awesome backing up Yao Ming. That game against Memphis was incredible, he blocked 6 shots and grabbed 8 rebounds, and was the main reason why Houston actually won that game! His timing was on point for a guy who is like 46!

I'm really happy for Dikembe, because he plays hard and he has one of the biggest hearts out there. Other NBA players make their millions and are content accumulating as much as they can....Mutombo, on the other hand, knows where he came from and gives back so much to the community.
He's a basketball player, humanitarian, and philanthropist all rolled into one!
I hope he continues to play well at houston

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
hes been performing to the best of his ability, and i hope he gets some honorable mention for all nba D, as hes been one of the best shot blockers in histyr, and his improved his all around play. keep it up dikembe!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i wish we still had him here.. it would be great having an actual center on our team, even if he is a bit older, hes really valuable, when we have to go up against someone huge

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
pyotrveliky said:
yea hes a solid backup...except when he bashed lebrons eye in

he almost did it again, only a month after lebron got that stupid cast off.. thats got to be tough to play with