Knicks @ Dallas GT

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
go for the win or quick 2?

melo lives for these last shot moments...

the way these lame refs are calling the game they wouldn't even give us a call if we attacked the basket

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Don't like the shot or the wasted clock time

Melo should of just kept driving to the basket... the lane looked pretty open

metrocard

Legend
^ exactly...I thought Melo should have took it the basket, it was a 1 point game to tie...free throws would of won the game. I don't understand the last play at all...not a high percentage shot.

smokes

Huge Member
Meh, that was disappointing, we should have won this one. Knicks didn't play well at all second half tonight.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
you know what? FVCK THE NBA.
These refs are a damn joke. I cant even get mad anymore, its just expected now and its disgusting.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo pulled up for his signature sexy game winner instead of taking it to the lane.

BTW i really hate Jr Smith again...

JR is having a great season so far, but when something is not going you MUST make the necessary adjustment... and just like the Memphis game Woodson has failed to make the adjustment.

Jr had no business playing that 4th quarter he was pure garbage

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Don't like the shot or the wasted clock time

Melo should of just kept driving to the basket... the lane looked pretty open

Yeah I was talking with my brother about if they should kill clock before last shot or attack early.

I wasn't concerned with the clock, I had confidence our D could get the final stop, I just wanted to see a drive to the hole by Melo or Felton....particularly Melo despite all the bad no calls and offensive charging on Anthony when Carter wasn't even set until Melo was already well into his move/layup.

Oh well....fck it. Sucks....I can't stand any of the 3 Texas teams.

Sent from my LG-P999

petescud

Starter
Refs weren't going to let us win this game....we can just move on....not the first time, and won't be the last...Melo should had drove to the basket though and hope for the foul on a high pct shot instead of shooting a 25 ' shot

Last edited:

Rob Low

Rotation player
Melo beat Marion and had a wide open look that im almost positive he would've hit. He just fumbled the ball on the way up. Kaman literally uppercutted him and they didn't call anything and that charge on him was bull**** but what else is new?

knicksin60

Starter
I can't blame it all on the refs. The Knicks had an opportunity to step on Dallas' throat early in the third quarter and allowed a squad of average players have career games against them. Either the Knicks thought that they could win this game based on talent alone or Mike Woodson showed them a video of an old game in which D'antoni was coaching them. This team has a lot of work to do before they can declare themselves contenders.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
what is the point of having a bench when we dont use it...and on top of that it was a 2nd of a back to back game...woodson dont know how to coach with a big lineup...wait till amare comes back to **** his game plan up even more

CoolClyde

no prigioni, no camby, what gives?

too much melo iso, junior swish iso. bad.

Knicks D and Felton/Chandler combo almost brought Knicks back for exciting win.

why end game with melo iso when it just wasn't happening tonite?

would rather have seen Felton be the floor general for last shot, than have 4 knicks stand around
watching what Melo does. felt like last year. sux.

almost doesn't count, except in horseshoes and hand grenades.