Knicks @ Houston - Fri, Nov 23 @ 8:00pm - Jeremy f'ing Schmeremy

knicksin60

Starter
This will be the only time of the year in which the Rockets will look better than they did in the Olajuwon era. It is evident that the Knicks didn't have a game plan for them and expected them to roll over.

Pathetic how this team plays their best basketball in 12 plus years and then comes back to look like the trash that we saw during the Layden/Zeke era.

knicksin60

Starter
Jeremy Lin is going to be known as a player who had his 15 minutes of fame. He is an average player on his best day and as long as he plays for a losing squad like the Rockets he will never play a playoff game in his career. I have nothing against him but I am really tired of this guy.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
See ya fellas. I guess it was just one of them nights.. just one of them nights. Let's get them at the Garden for our next game.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Chandler slightly draggin but the rotations have been horrendous tonight. TOO many lay-ups. Chadler is doubling and helping but they've been able to find people behind the defense. F-ing Chandler Parsons . What ever man. 3pters killed us 2 nights in a row as well. The only good thing about this game is it is chock full of learning oppurtunities.
Back to the tape.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
Imma be pissed if I see some smiling and joking around on any Instagram pics. This team should be angry and destroy the Pistons Sunday.

TakMan

Rotation player
Chandler slightly draggin but the rotations have been horrendous tonight. TOO many lay-ups. Chadler is doubling and helping but they've been able to find people behind the defense. F-ing Chandler Parsons . What ever man. 3pters killed us 2 nights in a row as well. The only good thing about this game is it is chock full of learning oppurtunities.
Back to the tape.

If you're gonna have Chandler doubling up on the perimeter, then woodson should have a second big covering the paint. You can't expect Anthony or Novak to guard Asik. This is silly stuff. Enough with the learning opportunities. We're making basic errors, and our coach is making no adjustments.