F*ck Jeremy Lin and his god bothering bullish*t

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Jeremy Lin is miles away from the Linsanity that swept New York last season and says he holds no hard feelings towards the Knicks for not matching his $25.1 million offer sheet last July.

In fact, Lin thinks his controversial exit from New York had come from a higher power than the Knicks owner James Dolan, indicating it was "God's plan" for him to go to Houston.

"The biggest thing is I enjoyed playing for the fans," the new Rockets' point guard said after Thursday's practice. "I had a lot of peace about it when it happened. I know God has a perfect plan. And he's shown that in my life."

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/jeremy_lin_says_going_to_houston_was_gods_plan/12277951

Seriously, dudes, believe in what you want. I, however, am sick of these indoctrinated ****s throwing their sh*t in my face. Honestly, I'm glad he's gone because of this alone.

Have your opinion, but don't preach it. We're all entitled to a system that fits us, but to me this Jehovah sh*t is worse than D'Antoni's system.

Chew on that.

TakMan

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;255239 said:
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/jeremy_lin_says_going_to_houston_was_gods_plan/12277951

Seriously, dudes, believe in what you want. I, however, am sick of these indoctrinated ****s throwing their sh*t in my face. Honestly, I'm glad he's gone because of this alone.

Have your opinion, but don't preach it. We're all entitled to a system that fits us, but to me this Jehovah sh*t is worse than D'Antoni's system.

Chew on that.

You know what's worse is the stupid levels of self-centeredness that all these so called humble people reach. He knows god has this perfect plan just cos things are working out for him, and refuses to acknowledge all the people that are getting shat on daily by his god. Thanks god for giving me money. I'll just conveniently ignore the thousands of children that you starve to death every day. I know you have a perfect plan, I'm rich. You must have a perfect plan.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Honestly you all just sound mad about the L we just took.

I know plenty of other people who consider God to play a big part and what they do everyday. I may not be part of this group but I respect it.

Lin just happens to be on television so you feel like it's being jammed down your throat but he is one of many out there.

Last edited:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
You're a pretty self-righteous piece of ****, Crazy8, not to mention a racist. I saw what you wrote about Chinese people the other day, and now railing against religion?

****ing scumbag.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

Man, are you still mad at me for taking down the cr*ppest thread of all time? :lol: You've not made one post since then. Please, get over it.

And don't take out of context my comments about the Chinese - as poorly worded as they were - just so you can have a little stab back at me for dissing you before.

If it helps, I apologise.

Re: religion, yes, I'm against it in some ways, but certainly not in others. Think what you like of that, but don't call me a racist. I'm not a racist, and if you pursue that in your little plot for belittled revenge, no one will ever see you lifting rocks on here ever again. Handle your emotions.

Benchwarmer
I just popped in to wish you all a belated Happy Thanksgiving, and wow, Crazy8, I don't understand where your anger is coming from?

I, too, don't understand when I hear celebrities or athletes or people who survived disasters saying it was God's plan for them to win or beat death, etc.

However, I don't see that or Lin's belief as "preachy". Preachy, to me, is when someone tries to force religion or God down my throat.

Okay, anyway, as far as basketball I haven't been able to watch the Knicks or the Rockets. My loss, I know. (Not as if anyone cares what I say on this forum.) :mrgreen:

Be well, gentlemen, and enjoy what the Knicks are doing!!

P.S. Racism hurts everyone. I'm sure everyone has felt picked on sometime in their lives. And, it's not a good feeling. I love joking around, but words can scar you for life.

Take care.
blow.gif

smokes

Huge Member
WTF is that video about 8's? I was worried the whole time he was going to drop it on his head and die or something :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
WTF is that video about 8's? I was worried the whole time he was going to drop it on his head and die or something :lol:

That's orangeblobman lifting a rock to classical music. Seriously, that's what it is. :lol: I'm just teasing him, which I shouldn't, but people in glass houses shouldn't lift rocks.

petescud

Starter
everyone getting along tonight, i hope...lol...sure you guys do too, but i can't get over what happened to our Defense...Both Dallas and Houston torched us

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You think I'm in a glass house because I lifted that stone?

Google stone lifting sometime, you might learn something.

It's a play on words, dummy.

Note to admin, it's not a good look when you have a mod that starts threads like this.

Note to you, orangebowelmovement: this site's become as popular as it has because it's mired in controversy. I started this thread, in all honesty, to bring some back, and targeted religion. If people can share the opinion that an imperfect omnipotent god loves and punishes us all, then I can point out that it's as irritating as it is ambitious.

Wasn't it just recently that you said this site was a piece of internet gold, BTW? Odd how you manoeuvre opinions to play a game of back and forth. On top of that, you've not posted at all during your tantrum, and have missed a game thread. Will you be gracing us with your genius for the Detroit game? You're rostered on for it.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;255272 said:
It's a play on words, dummy.

Note to you, orangebowelmovement: this site's become as popular as it has because it's mired in controversy. I started this thread, in all honesty, to bring some back, and targeted religion. If people can share the opinion that an imperfect omnipotent god loves and punishes us all, then I can point out that it's as irritating as it is ambitious.

Wasn't it just recently that you said this site was a piece of internet gold, BTW? Odd how you manoeuvre opinions to play a game of back and forth. On top of that, you've not posted at all during your tantrum, and have missed a game thread. Will you be gracing us with your genius for the Detroit game? You're rostered on for it.

I'll be there for the GT, sorry for missing the last one.