Gamethread: Knicks ignore scheduled maintenance and fail to change oil, Pistons seize

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Some dancing:

577440.png

detroit-pistons-automotion-3.jpg

pistons_dance_bracket_12.jpg

And the Detroit 70$ special:
120529_0011.jpg

LET'S GO KNICKS!!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Predictions: knicks by 8, melo goes ham for 40! Steve novak three teeth buckets!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

CoolClyde

disturbingly familiar to CoolClyde's CILFs (cheerleaders i'd like to fu*ck),
but an OrangeBowlMovement classic game thread all the same.

seriously, though, you've got to be kidding me.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
A game thread after 2 bad losses has to be a little better than that, I dont see any analysis in here.

Anyway, pistons have some good big men, we are in trouble if we don't play camby OR chandler doesn't play like a man.

Melo will have to score a lot in order to make up for the lack of rebounds.

Good thing is that our recently bad defense shouldn't be a big problem against a bad offensive team like the pistons.

Any news on Sheed yet?

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
May seem like me being overly nervous when we should win, but any word on Sheed? I think he's kind of important, especially with our apparent unwillingness to play Camby. Guess would be he rests sore foot again today and is back next game, but that's pure guess, anyone know anything?

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
A game thread after 2 bad losses has to be a little better than that, I dont see any analysis in here.

Anyway, pistons have some good big men, we are in trouble if we don't play camby OR chandler doesn't play like a man.

Melo will have to score a lot in order to make up for the lack of rebounds.

Good thing is that our recently bad defense shouldn't be a big problem against a bad offensive team like the pistons.

Any news on Sheed yet?

My bad dude, didn't see your post yet when I went to hit post... great minds and all I guess

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
My bad dude, didn't see your post yet when I went to hit post... great minds and all I guess

lol it's alright, and i second your guess haha.

And i understand your nervousness but i am feeling good since it's on our home turf. My only concern is that the pistons is a team that has monroe, maxcell and drummond. We on the other hand have a bad chandler, an injured sheed, an old kurt and an invisible camby

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
lol it's alright, and i second your guess haha.

And i understand your nervousness but i am feeling good since it's on our home turf. My only concern is that the pistons is a team that has monroe, maxcell and drummond. We on the other hand have a bad chandler, an injured sheed, an old kurt and an invisible camby

Completely agree, at home, we're better, should be easy win, we're 11pt favs, but you nailed it that their bigs will trouble us, getting redundant but Chandler needs to assert himself more and we need some other production, Melo at 4 is fine but there should be times in game where we have more traditional 4/5 pairing. Also, I always feel less certain in early afternoon games as in NBA play they are often sloppy affairs. I like us to win, but stayed clear of betting us to cover 11 due to the matinee thoughts

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Here is some analysis:

If we lose this, we're ****ed.

Must. Win. Game.

Someone needs to wake up in the paint, because if Tyson sleepwalks in this one, Greg Monroe is going to abuse him like a drunk husband coming from the bar at 2 am and Tyson did not make the dinner good enough.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Here is some analysis:

If we lose this, we're ****ed.

Must. Win. Game.

Someone needs to wake up in the paint, because if Tyson sleepwalks in this one, Greg Monroe is going to abuse him like a drunk husband coming from the bar at 2 am and Tyson did not make the dinner good enough.

Raw but I like it.

This is a must win. Knicks need to take w/e frustration is messing with their heads and take it out on the other team. **** and forget the refs... just BALL.

CA7

Scoring Champ
this is not a game thread, this is a cheap attempt of a game thread

and after missing your first one this is what you give us

I'm upset

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Hey!! This is gold, man! You gotta learn to appreciate it, it's something different.

This game thread has soul.

When was the last time you had a 70$ special in a gt?

She's really a 70$ special, I got it from backpage.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Hey!! This is gold, man! You gotta learn to appreciate it, it's something different.

This game thread has soul.

When was the last time you had a 70$ special in a gt?

She's really a 70$ special, I got it from backpage.

:teeth: I can dig it