Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Felton have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This game has gotten ugly fast. I wouldn't blame the 150 fans in attendance if they started heading for the exits early.

:lol:

The Bucks just look dejected. I don't get it. :shrug: 26 point comeback win last night has to take it's physical toll, but you'd think they'd be beaming with confidence.

This is the second game in a row in which our opponent has tried to small ball us and Chandler has taken control. He's rolled to the rim methodically and with purpose. +1 To TC.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Who's watching this on League Pass? Seriously, these f*cking Bucks commentators are like a mix between Forrest Gump and a steaming poo. Seriously just unintelligent and rhetorical.

Sage

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;256102 said:
Who's watching this on League Pass? Seriously, these f*cking Bucks commentators are like a mix between Forrest Gump and a steaming poo. Seriously just unintelligent and rhetorical.

Yup, sadly.

Then they showed that Breen and Clyde are at the game, I want to listen to them. They seriously need to give you the choice of commentary.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yup, sadly.

Then they showed that Breen and Clyde are at the game, I want to listen to them. They seriously need to give you the choice of commentary.

The thing that kills me - or kills my videos - is that home teams only provide good replays of the home team itself. Ellis hits a J ~ replay! Chandler dunks the ball ~ NOTHING!