Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Felton have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sage

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;256110 said:
The thing that kills me - or kills my videos - is that home teams only provide good replays of the home team itself. Ellis hits a J ~ replay! Chandler dunks the ball ~ NOTHING!

I've noticed that on your top 10s. It's a shame because some of the plays are intricate and you'd like to see them again.

But the commentators especially give me the ****s. I think it was the Hornets game where they interviewed Spike Lee and he was saying the Knicks were the best team in the NBA. The commentators made fun at him for the next 5 minutes and didn't even call the game.

smokes

Huge Member
He was gonna dunk it I think but he misjudged the jump... IDK it's hard to tell on my stream because it's poor quality but looked to me like he was going for the dunk.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Best moment of the game: Pablo's halftime interview with Tina.

Seriously, LOVED the ball movement today, it was the KEY of our sweet victory tonight.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;256102 said:
Who's watching this on League Pass? Seriously, these f*cking Bucks commentators are like a mix between Forrest Gump and a steaming poo. Seriously just unintelligent and rhetorical.

clyde-frazier-13.jpg

How dare you, how dare you see a knicks game without the voice of Clyde? :afro:

CoolClyde

Pablo and Novakaine were the differences in this game.
2nd unit made things happen, great move by Wood Son, not only letting starters
rest, but allowing the 2nd unit to move and groove to their own rhythm, and not
stand around watching Melo/JR do their thing.

nice comeback game from Feltip, 12 pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast, 4 TO, 5-10 from field.
17 and 8 from Byson is fine.

one thing I'll say about the Feltip haters who only looked at last game's 3-19,
is the fact that he drives and teardrops at least 1/2 his shots, which leads to
putbacks for the Man Handler 1/2 the time. one of the reasons TC had such a
great game were the putbacks. The man (handler) leads the league in shooting
percentage, mainly due to great assists from our PG's, and putbacks on misses in the paint.
so let's lay off the Feltip hating and see the big picture.

I liked seeing Copeland get some minutes, although he may have the hands of Michael J. Fox
(fantastic quote, btw), he's still getting his feet wet in the NBA, and still has nerves
Playing with Pablo is KEY, because they played so well together in pre-season,
and the 2 of them definitely have a picknroll rhythm established.

let's hope Wood Son recognizes this offensive advantage and plays the Prigger more,
even when Kiddo comes back. let him do his thing passing first, shooting when he's set.
(also, I picked up Pablo in fantasy league tonite...)

I liked the TrueMelo tonite, 29 pts (9-18 fg), 8 reb, but 0 assists? idk about that.
he still needs to get back to passing first out of the iso, unless he's got the clear advantage.

sucks to hear that NBA LP only gives you Bucks announcers, hearing Clyde call a game
is the next best thing to having him play. he is THE BEST.

UPDATE: postgame Alan "Me-so" Hahn-y just said the exact thing I wrote about 2 minutes ago,
re putbacks by Chandler off misses off the rim are like assists... damn!
cool_raymond.jpg

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member

percentage, mainly due to great assists from our PG's, and putbacks on misses in the paint.

I liked seeing Copeland get some minutes, although he may have the hands of Michael J. Fox
(fantastic quote, btw), he's still getting his feet wet in the NBA, and still has nerves

let's hope Wood Son recognizes this offensive advantage and plays the Prigger more,
even when Kiddo comes back. let him do his thing passing first, shooting when he's set.

I liked the TrueMelo tonite, 29 pts (9-18 fg), 8 reb, but 0 assists? idk about that.
he still needs to get back to passing first out of the iso, unless he's got the clear advantage.

sucks to hear that NBA LP only gives you Bucks announcers, hearing Clyde call a game

I agree with this completely good observation about those floaters he chucks a lot of, I saw the same thing today. Nice thing about the floater is it always pulls in the big to give Tyson position on the putbacks.

Also agree it was good to see Copeland get some run but his handling was too funny. He is raw as anything but definitely talented :gony:

Red

TYPE-A

UPDATE: postgame Alan "Me-so" Hahn-y just said the exact thing I wrote about 2 minutes ago,
re putbacks by Chandler off misses off the rim are like assists... damn!
cool_raymond.jpg

Ha... Feltip haters. :thumbsup:

I agree with this completely good observation about those floaters he chucks a lot of, I saw the same thing today. Nice thing about the floater is it always pulls in the big to give Tyson position on the putbacks.

Also agree it was good to see Copeland get some run but his handling was too funny. He is raw as anything but definitely talented :gony:

Agreed, good observation.

Pablo got it in and made up for Kidds absence.

Copeland has speed and seems comfortable using the triple threat and swing through. It's his quickness I like and his motor.

Can't help but to be reminded of Balkman, because of the dreads of course. and being so active.

Who's better, Cope or Balk?