Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nXq1B.gif

wizards_alt_logo_hand.gif

Dh7pw.jpg

Another video feature! This little number is a montage of Knickerbocker Rim Rockers from this season so far..Exclusive to KO, naturally, as our wangs are of immeasurable length and we are sexier than Right Said Fred.

Nix Dunx

qylum.gif

shumpert.png

Iman Shumpert spoke to RealGM on Monday and gave a detailed description of his rehabilitation program.

"In the beginning it's just a whole lot of ice and a whole lot of getting your knee to get the mobility back," said Shumpert. "Then after getting your mobility back, and just getting all the swelling and everything out of there, it?s all about building up your muscle.

"Then from building up your muscle, you go to power strength exercises as far as squats go or anything like that with the free weights. Then you go to power, and then you start cutting and jumping. You just stack little by little. The only thing?s I have left are just more aggressive cutting and then starting to be able to take blows again.?

Shumpert maintained his target date to return is sometime in January as long as his rehab continues to go smoothly. He also added that he has a penchant for tight pooholes, and that his virility grows in turn with his flat top. Lock up your daughters, KO, Humpert's gonna roger them.

JJ4wM.gif

Shouldn't we WAIT and see how Amare performs under Woody first?

The trade deadline is extended and is months away, there is no rush.

Just like you shouldn't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach, you should refrain from making trade decisions after losing 3 of 4. Its just reactionary.

Pau looks like the savior, Amare gets no props.

Just like with Mike d'antoni who was given years and players and everything to his liking including time, Woody (with a healthy Stat) deserves the same, and he should be the one making this decision.

So STFU and wait to see what coach can do. Sheesh!

ny_top25_knicks_cr_800.jpg

UpMWB.gif

Look at those norks. Sweet jellybeans, they are out of control.

Qhrbm.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Didn't add anything about the game, BTW, because Steven Wonder can see that we're going to raperize these sorry morsels.

Red

TYPE-A
Thanks for the feature.

Much better poll, more positive.

If things hold true this should be a win and an opportunity to rest some vets and play others like Cope, White, Prig etc...

CoolClyde

that DC logo is the sh*ittiest logo ever. I was trying to figure out what CLC meant... duh!

how does Washington even stand a chance? let's hope their first win yesterday
doesn't get their hopes and confidence up, you never know when a rookie phenom
like Bradley Beal's gonna go off for a career game, or NayNay decides to get healthy,
or Joe-not-Jamal Crawfish gets hot...

dig the Dunx vid 8's. speaking of dix dunx, i'd like to man-handle those norks!
WHO do them norks belong to? might be the healthiest pair i've ever...

destroy!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I do not know!? :(

dig the Dunx vid 8's. speaking of dix dunx, i'd like to man-handle those norks!
WHO do them norks belong to? might be the healthiest pair i've ever...

destroy!

Aren't they magnificent! They came courtesy of Red for my 6,000th post. We'll have to water-board him for a name. Norks!

zwickks

Benchwarmer
TC's putback from Melo's miss is easily my fave dunk of the season, it makes me hard when tyson goes crazy after he makes a huge dunk.

whats the news on JKidd??

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I hope Melo has 0 FGA so guys can stop bitching about him shooting

Extreme! No one has seriously gone so far as to say he shoots too much, have they? I'd say that he's probably over-shot the ball in a few sequential parts of say 5 games. I wouldn't say that I'd prefer to have anyone else hoist as many as Melo on this team.

Iso ball failed us at Brooklyn, badly. No denying that one. Still, shoots too much isn't what I'd really call fair or realistic.

What is the average FGA of the top 5 scorers in the league, I wonder? CBF looking it up. :lol:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;256278 said:
Extreme! No one has seriously gone so far as to say he shoots too much, have they? I'd say that he's probably over-shot the ball in a few sequential parts of say 5 games. I wouldn't say that I'd prefer to have anyone else hoist as many as Melo on this team.

Iso ball failed us at Brooklyn, badly. No denying that one. Still, shoots too much isn't what I'd really call fair or realistic.

What is the average FGA of the top 5 scorers in the league, I wonder? CBF looking it up. :lol:

I've read he's resorted back to his old self and only cares about his PPG average and that he will never be a decoy again and STAT is much more unselfish and we should play through STAT and trade Melo for assets and blah blah blah all over the web its quite annoying

nyk_nyk

All Star
Kidd sits out again tonight but I kind of saw it coming. This is the worst team in the league (record wise) so it makes sense to let him rest this one out. They SHOULDN'T need him. I'm also hoping this ends up being a blowout so our starters can play moderate minutes.

The old Knicks would make this a contest. However, I believe we've moved on from those dark times.

Knicks 105
Jizzards 92

CA7

Scoring Champ
Kidd sits out again tonight but I kind of saw it coming. This is the worst team in the league (record wise) so it makes sense to let him rest this one out. They SHOULDN'T need him. I'm also hoping this ends up being a blowout so our starters can play moderate minutes.

The old Knicks would make this a contest. However, I believe we've moved on from those dark times.

Knicks 105
Jizzards 92

:teeth:mad: Jizzards, I've been calling them the Wizturds

smokes

Huge Member
I very much doubt Kidd will be back during this stretch, we have 3 easy games and I expect Kidd back for the Miami game if he's 90%+.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
- We shall win it by 17.

- Sheed will have a season high in points.

- Pablo will have 9 assists.

This game is so easy, woody can play as our center