Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Fortuitous bounce for Melo.

Love JR Smith's interview at the half. Lead is "not good enough".

When JR Smith said "the lead is not good enough", I got a boner. Not used to this seemingly more mature JR. Hima nd Melo were known as ball stopping iso players in Denver and they're currently playing excellent unselfish basketball. Its a treat to watch this team play. :thumbsup:

smokes

Huge Member
I agree Melo and Smith both seem like incredibly improved players however a game vs the Wiz really ain't hard to play good basketball.

These guys have gotta just continue playing this way down the stretch of close games because we've seen them relapse a few times already in this young season.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Our defense was poor .. Tyson's not doing his job on the defensive-end

I expect proper defensive adjustments in the 3rd. Tyson's approach to defense and rebounding seems to have changed since last year. Possibly in preparation for STAT's return. I notice that on offense he clears a path for drivers to the paint, where in last season he would be doen under the basket 90% of the time to tip the ball out for an offensive rebound. This season, I notice that he tries to tip the ball into the basket more. And on the defensive end, he used to be excellent in jumping straight up with his arms extended so that he won't get called for a foul. This season he tends to jump toward the defender after an upfake, which usually results in a foul (sometimes a technical) :2cents:

And offtopic: I did't get to watch the Knicks-Nets game this week. Should I even bother wathcing that game or would my heart break from seeing the Knicks lose to the BK Pets? :boohoo:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I agree Melo and Smith both seem like incredibly improved players however a game vs the Wiz really ain't hard to play good basketball.

These guys have gotta just continue playing this way down the stretch of close games because we've seen them relapse a few times already in this young season.

.....Smokes, I've been guessing for a long time on who that chick in your avatar is. Is that Kate Upton? You've got to tell me. :D

Kiyaman

Legend
Spurs coach Pop did the right thang .... that was the Spurs 17th game ..
The average NBA team were playing their 14th game .. MF2 Stern's schedual ..
Pop's record speaks for it self .. plus the Spurs got the best road record in the NBA "9-2 road record" :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

KBlack25

Starter
Spurs coach Pop did the right thang .... that was the Spurs 17th game ..
The average NBA team were playing their 14th game .. MF2 Stern's schedual ..
Pop's record speaks for it self .. plus the Spurs got the best road record in the NBA "9-2 road record" :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agree.

If the team's ownership or GM was pissed that's one thing.

The NBA should not be in the business of telling anyone how to coach.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This years Wizards gotta be one of the worst teams ever. They are really really bad..

Its puzzling cause they got solid veterans in Ariza, Okafor and Nene. I didn't see them struggling this much. I actually had them possibly grabbing the 8th spot in the east. Boy, was I wrong. :D

smokes

Huge Member
They've had Wall and Nene out all year up until now. When Wall comes back they won't be the worst team in the league no chance.

Wall/Beal/Ariza/Seraphin/Nene

with Crawford 6th man scorer and Webster solid young wing off the bench.

They are an average team.