Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
- We shall win it by 17.

- Sheed will have a season high in points.

- Pablo will have 9 assists.

This game is so easy, woody can play as our center

He could probably box out the whole painted area with his gut :teeth:

JR needs a bounce back game in this one.

Hoping we get up comfortably and our role players get some burn, this game has trap game written all over it. Wizards 0 wins away, Knicks 0 losses at home.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Alright gents, almost FNK time, let's hope we don't sleep walk vs em, but home so I doubt it. Agree 13-4 looks super possible, actually think next 3 are important, we've done well winning almost all "should wins" so far, the Houston debacle in my opinion being the only other I def thought we would win, think we can win every game but in Dallas, Brooklyn and Memphis are no joke. We need to continue to take care of business and build wins for playoff position, the games vs top teams are agreeably more fun because wins vs major competition make me want to invite over every girl I know, but end of the day win vs Heat or win vs Wiz both count as 1

Complete trap game. Got to come out consistent and composed on our home court. We should be able to beat these guys both out of the gate and with the 2nd unit off the bench. Let's go Knicks!

smokes

Huge Member
How many minutes will Copeland play tonight? +rep to the closest guesses made before the 2nd quarter!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;256323 said:
He sets good picks, but that's pretty much it. He boxes out well, but seriously............not a starter.

but why not start Camby/Sheed who can do that and more, KT is a good guy but come on these sluggish starts have to do with him in my eyes