Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;256387 said:
CoolClyde and Munchen13 take the +rep poll by choosing Chandler for 0 blocks in the game. Sadly, that's a safe bet to make these days.

Exactly.

Our knicks are 27th in blocks with 3.7 a game.
Whilst Ibaka alone has 3.1 blocks a game.

:(

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah but we lost in Dallas .. Mayo & Carter scored 25 & 14 in MSG, and 25 & 27 in Dallas .. poor-poor defense from JR in both games

So they couldn't miss. Shall we blame JR for that? He was sensational defensively at home VS the Mavs. If Carter and Mayo get hot from range and the Knicks lose, you go in to auto blame JR mode. He had 4 steals and a block in that game and shut down Mayo's perimeter game. In doing so, he swiped the ball from Mayo who in turn fouled Smith in pursuit of retrieving the ball. That was his 5th foul and JR's 3rd steal. I remember it crystal clear.

Cervasio didn't interview him in today's game regarding his form defensively and the reaction it's gotten from Knick fans for nothing.

If you're gonna blame Smith for Carter and Mayo hitting contested 3s in bunches, then it's clear that you're fabricating nonsense simply because you don't like JR Smith. That's all it is.

CoolClyde

the Prigger rocks! Kidd going out could be a blessing in disguise if Wood Son gives the Argentine more minutes. he LEADS the 2nd team.

i still like Feltip, he may be shooting a tad too much, but he drives a lot, and should have more assists for the amount of times he gets the ball in the right hands. he tends to be streaky, but when he's streaky in a good way, it's at the right time and tends to turn things around to Knicks advantage.

Melo was smooth, hopefully he caught a whiff of the unselfish passing when he was hanging on the bench. I still don't like his iso (2 missed shots in a row against 2 defenders to end the half) when 4 guys are standing around. just pass the fu*cking rock and let the game come to you, instead of this iso BS when the entire defense knows what's coming. there's a big difference between iso in rhythm of the game, as opposed to iso/bringing the game to a standstill.

another good one for Novak, he actually moved his feet and played an overall rounded game. i'm just worried what happens when he's not hitting, Knicks tend to LOSE.

Junior Swish back on track, as long as he's looking to pass first, he makes a major difference in the game. The Prig to Swish alley oop was one of the greatest plays of the season! gotta be #1, loco ochos!

no Gumby again, even with crowd clamoring for him? how's the man ever gonna play with confidence and make a significant contribution if he doesn't get any run? what happens when SHAT returns? why bother having him on the team, Knicks gave up enough for him in the first place! damn!

solid game for the man handler, i'll take that rep point for the blockless night on the poll.

Kate Upton needs to show some pink and brown, come on now! wanna eat her!

good game. wizards blow.