Split topic: Looks like Bush won again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJD

Benchwarmer
rady said:
AJD,
i don't know what's wrong with you, but your last posts don't contribute at all. If you don't have anything to add, just let it go
:|

This site needs more members!!! God almighty! Why do you expect people to be enthusiastic about posting at a site barely anyone visits! Do some advertising, man!
:?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ok, so i see you don't have anything to add on this topic and you're starting to pick on me, do you?
i'm not going to warn you again, you are very close to be banned. this site barely has visitors? statistics say contrary. if you don't feel confortable on posting here anymore, do us all a favor and stop visit us.
just because you had 2-3 articles doesn't mean you deserve a special treatment!

newmove

Rotation player
C'mon guys, we're all Knicks' fans, we shouldn't be hating on each other just cuz of some President elections or some other reasons.
Make peace not war.

Peace

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
look athough i dont agree with ajd's political perspectives i gotta admit this site could use a few more new visitors who contribute like recentely mad skillz came and hes has some interesting view points and hes a frequent poster. Statistics may say were getting more users but i dont think that many of them are becoming frequent users. Correct me if im wrong , but regardless it would be nice to get a few more users .... anyone agree disagree???

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i agree we could use some more people but i'm afraid there's nothing much we can do but wait. i was hoping that with the start of the new season there would be an explosion of new topics and members but it seems it didn't happened, .. yet.
anyway, i'm still satisfied of what we have for now, if i look back, one year ago this forum was at least 5 times less visited

AJD

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
Hey Rady, what's about incorporation with other bball boards? Affiliating wit' 'em?
I was considering connecting (affiliating) KO with my homeboard, JBB. But after all of this, I've decided not to do so.

There isn't really enough traffic here, anyway. :?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I was considering connecting (affiliating) KO with my homeboard, JBB. But after all of this, I've decided not to do so.

after all this?? dude, you don't even deserve a reply on this topic.
really, it's not my fault all you know is to harass people.
you were considering affiliating KO with JBB? this is even more funny :) since when you decide who are my affiliates?

oh, and i think this forum will survive even w/o certain members

AJD

Benchwarmer
All I know is how to harass people?

LMAO! I know more about the Knicks then every single person on this site, I just choose not to waste my time here.

I was considering an offer to KO, from JBB.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
All I know is how to harass people?

LMAO! I know more about the Knicks then every single person on this site, I just choose not to waste my time here.

I was considering an offer to KO, from JBB.

wow ure a real douche how childish r u . " you know more about the knicks then anyone on this site " r u crazy i can name at least 10 ppl who make more knowledgeable posts then u

AJD

Benchwarmer
On this board I make NO knowledgable posts. I SAID I don't really post here. I post on JBB, that's where my good posts are. And believe me, I DO know more about the Knicks than anyone here. By a MILE.

JJtheKnick

Starter
listen guys clam down. this a knicks site we are here to talk and post and be friend not start fights. AJD if there are not alot of posters then do something. make an add at JBB or something

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
hey i got an idea for u ajd y dont u eighther leave like u said u were or just apologize and stay for good i thought ure last post was 2 posts ago make up ure mind. I gave u a compliment by saying u were a good poster and all, but u have to take it to extremes and claim that your so great, well if your so much smarter and better then everyone here then get out

Status
Not open for further replies.