Yanchep%20Lagoon.jpg

Reside: Perth :(
Nationality: Austrian/Australian

Pricey

Rotation player
State your birth city: Adelaide
State where you grew up : South Australia
State your current resident: Corromandel Valley, South Australia
State your nationality. : Australian. Father born in England and Mother born in Italy

zwickks

Benchwarmer
That just made me want to google Perth and find out more about it.

What's life like over there?
Pretty boring, theres not much here.
We have our own kind of culture and stuff since we're so separated from the rest of Australia. We're also many years behind the rest of the world when it comes to simple things American's would take for granted, ie. 24hour fast food, shops open late etc.
Its the 2nd or 3rd windiest city in the world behind Chicago. And its f*cking hot.

Lots of beaches and lots of Bush. If you drive for an hour in any direction from the city you're either going to be in the middle of the bush or the middle of the Ocean.

The Mining industry is huge here. And labourers and tradespeople take forever to finish a simple job.

Very multicultural, except you want to stay away from the Aboriginals..

we have a huge problem with wannabees and posers wearing NBA merchandise. Teens here see the NBA as a clothing brand. I will see the same kid at the Mall wearing a kobe jersey one day, the next day it will be Garnett and then the next a Howard Orlando Jersey. They couldnt name more than 1 player on the team they're wearing besides the name on their back. :barf:
If you think band-wagoners are bad you aint seen nothing yet.

Yep, thats Perth.

Pricey

Rotation player
Pretty boring, theres not much here.
We have our own kind of culture and stuff since we're so separated from the rest of Australia. We're also many years behind the rest of the world when it comes to simple things American's would take for granted, ie. 24hour fast food, shops open late etc.
Its the 2nd or 3rd windiest city in the world behind Chicago. And its f*cking hot.

Lots of beaches and lots of Bush. If you drive for an hour in any direction from the city you're either going to be in the middle of the bush or the middle of the Ocean.

The Mining industry is huge here. And labourers and tradespeople take forever to finish a simple job.

Very multicultural, except you want to stay away from the Aboriginals..

we have a huge problem with wannabees and posers wearing NBA merchandise. Teens here see the NBA as a clothing brand. I will see the same kid at the Mall wearing a kobe jersey one day, the next day it will be Garnett and then the next a Howard Orlando Jersey. They couldnt name more than 1 player on the team they're wearing besides the name on their back. :barf:
If you think band-wagoners are bad you aint seen nothing yet.

Yep, thats Perth.
Love Perth. Awesome beaches, women and beer. What more could you want?

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
State your birth city: Brooklyn NY
State where you grew up : Brooklyn NY
State your current residence: Brooklyn NY
State your nationality. : Egyptian

I might be the second Egyptian on this site and the third arabic speaker.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Well im from and live in West Virginia and i'll take a wild guess and say im the only West Virginian on this site.:peace::beer:

Almost heaven baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k49paH8plfY

Im in WVA every two weeks if you catch my drift. I make about 200-500 on average on my day trips out there. If your ever at the tables and you see a big brother with all Knicks gear on holla at me. :gony:

State where you grew up : Fairfax Virginia
State your current residence: Fairfax Virginia
State your nationality. : West Indian ( saint vincent and the grenadines )

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im in WVA every two weeks if you catch my drift. I make about 200-500 on average on my day trips out there. If your ever at the tables and you see a big brother with all Knicks gear on holla at me. :gony:

State where you grew up : Fairfax Virginia
State your current residence: Fairfax Virginia
State your nationality. : West Indian ( saint vincent and the grenadines )

Thats cool!!I sure will man:peace: