Blow Job Mullens facials on LaMarcus Aldridge

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

New New York

Quiet Storm
Once upon a time this kid was ranked the best player in High School, at one point during his freshman season was projected to be the #1 pick in the draft over Blake and James Harden and such...he's still not that and this dunk does nothing to put him in that class....yet at least you can see a flash of what scouts liked about him

smokes

Huge Member
Once upon a time this kid was ranked the best player in High School, at one point during his freshman season was projected to be the #1 pick in the draft over Blake and James Harden and such...he's still not that and this dunk does nothing to put him in that class....yet at least you can see a flash of what scouts liked about him

He's having a pretty damn nice season to be fair.

KingCharles34

All Star
:dead: at the thread title :lol:

Aldridge is really overrated...still a good PF but Mullens nearly took his f*ckin head off with this dunk

smokes

Huge Member
^ I dunno what to think about Aldridge... To be fair I think he's a top 5 PF talent in the league but bottom line he plays in Portland and Terry Stotts has no idea how to coach a successful basketball team...

He actually wanted to make LA into a 15-18ft jumpshooter who takes open 3's...

metrocard

Legend
^ I dunno what to think about Aldridge... To be fair I think he's a top 5 PF talent in the league but bottom line he plays in Portland and Terry Stotts has no idea how to coach a successful basketball team...

He actually wanted to make LA into a 15-18ft jumpshooter who takes open 3's...

I think Aldridge is tied at the #2 PF behind Love. even though I feel like Ibaka is coming up(wish he was a stronger rebounder and developed his passing. Zach Randolph is also up there.

Would you classify Anthony Davis as a PF or C?
It's like a Marcus Camby situation.

I like Davis at the C.

smokes

Huge Member
I think he's going to play C now that they have unlocked Ryan Anderson's potential on that team.

Currently there's talk of him playing off the bench when he's back, I'm hoping that's only gonna be short-term while he gets back to 100%.

Vasquez Gordon Aminu Anderson Brow

That's a decent starting 5 that can get you .500+ in the West.