Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

Forrest17

Rotation player
How many games does melo have to miss before we hear the " When carmelo comes back he should come off the bench because the chemistry is too good right now" chants? :beat:

petescud

Starter
First half of the game it was a slugfest and very entertaining...Half 53-53

second half we take over and set an NBA record in the 3rd with (8) 3 pt shots made in a Qtr and never looked back...Man, i love our team

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I dare to say we are looking at atleast semi finals this year, I don't see anyone stopping us until we meet the heat and I still think we can beat them after these 2 games we played so far.

What about Felton man??? talk about proving he is the real deal. This team is sick, got 2 or 3 dudes for every position that I believe in, man I can't wait until stat gets back and makes us even better.

Go Knicks !!!

wian

Benchwarmer
Felton has certainly been on fire so far this season ! He is a big difference. He is quickly becoming one of the top premier point guards in the league..

If he continues like this all season we will be unstoppable

Its a very well balanced team with no real weaknesses... We have players that can perform in multiple positions which is great. We have enormous depth too

Number3

Benchwarmer
Barkley hating ass will be in the garden next week in the Garden vs the lakers...
Put them posters n chants up!!!

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
me so speechless

felton was an all star tonight!!

great team win

and without melo?!!!! knicks are unreal!!!

i watched the game at BWW, me and some knicks fans were having a great time laughing at those sorry ass heat fans on the back..

what a game, what a game!!!

GO KNICKS!

zwickks

Benchwarmer
whats everyones thoughts on James White?

He got some quality minutes and delivered some nice 3's off the bench, i think he was like 3 for 3.

I love every single person on our team this season, our depth is simply amazing and was on full display against the heat.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
whats everyones thoughts on James White?

He got some quality minutes and delivered some nice 3's off the bench, i think he was like 3 for 3.

I love every single person on our team this season, our depth is simply amazing and was on full display against the heat.
White is sorta my hidden favorite player right now, I think because we never see him people don't realize how good he is.
His defense is pretty good and he's been decently consistent from the 3

As Metro said: James White > Landry Fields

nuckles2k2

Superstar
20f7ac7c404511e28dc722000a1fbcbc_7.jpg